Recent content by Daniel16

1. Daniel16

Weapons & Equip Arkhalis Armor, Arkhalis Weapons/Tools, and a new game mode, Nightmare Mode.

:bluslime:This Thread is a work in progress:bluslime: So we know that in Terraria Journeys end we saw Master Mode. Introducing Arkalis Armor, The Final Armor to make Terraria a Scary Fun Nightmare. Arkhalis Helmet Defense 34 Bonus: 37% increased melee critical hit chance; Enemies are more...
  2. Daniel16

Gonna enter the Christmas contest and build something awesome.

Gonna enter the Christmas contest and build something awesome.
  3. Daniel16

Official The TCF Christmas Contest!

I've never entered into a contest here before.But I'm gonna put my best effort into it.Good luck to everyone else entering into this contest.
  4. Daniel16

Game Mechanics Worlds connected to each other - travel from the edge of the world to the edge of another world

If player reaches the left edge of the world, new world is created and player is warped to the right edge of the new world (same for right edge). I like this one the most.The others I don't like.It would make exploring easier and farming easier.And instead of warping,You have to build a ship.
  5. Daniel16

NPCs & Enemies Water Chest Mimic

It should have more loot to drop.Also, put a percent chance of getting it
  6. Daniel16

Console Locked door

Theifs and trollers can mine into the house
  7. Daniel16

Weapons & Equip Ancient Necro Armor

JetStream says You didn’t provide an alternative visual in the suggestion and there are no other sprites that exist for the Necro armor that could be used as the Ancient variant I say who cares about that.Having a new set of armor is cool and since its stronger than normal Necro armor it's...
  8. Daniel16

Weapons & Equip Arkhalis's Armor

*Shrugs shoulders* It's just an idea. Looking at the negativity of this.I'll shutdown this thread
  9. Daniel16

Weapons & Equip Arkhalis's Armor

:bluslime:This Thread is a work in progress:bluslime: So we know that in Terraria Journeys end we saw Master Mode. Introducing Arkalis Armor, The Final Armor to make Terraria a Scary Fun Nightmare. Arkhalis Helmet Defense 34 Bonus: 37% increased melee critical hit chance; Enemies are more...
  10. Daniel16

I thought it would be cool to have a full ancient set because there's only the helmet.Plus the ancient set is stronger.
  11. Daniel16

I'm terrible at sprites so I didn't try to make the breastplate and greaves.
  12. Daniel16

Ancient Necro Helmet Defense 5 Bonus 5% increased ranged damage Rarity Green Ancient Necro Breastplate Defense 6 Bonus 4% increased ranged damage Rarity Green Ancient Necro Greaves Defense 4 Bonus 3% increased ranged damage Rarity Green Total Set Stats Defense 15 12% increased ranged damage
  13. Daniel16

Biomes & Nature Bone pit

Is it just a pit???
  14. Daniel16

Biomes & Nature The Graveyard

Ok Worfer,What do you think the terrain should be.I'm one person and this is hard to do.
  15. Daniel16

Biomes & Nature The Graveyard

Does anybody know how to make sprites, Cause i'm clueless.
Back
Top Bottom