Recent content by DarkNach0s

1. DarkNach0s

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

That is a nice Yeet sword! What is this mod, and can you give me a link?
  2. DarkNach0s

That is a nice Yeet sword! What is this mod, and can you give me a link?
  3. DarkNach0s

I used a random generator to find this, turned out to be pretty interesting. Note: I did not make this but I wanted to share this with you guys
  4. DarkNach0s

Yo I’m somewhat of a nerd and a hooligan

Yo I’m somewhat of a nerd and a hooligan
  5. DarkNach0s

AWESOME

AWESOME
  6. DarkNach0s

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Me too lol
  7. DarkNach0s

Greeting the devs

Truly. He has enough time to code 1.4.4 and respond to the simplest posts on the forums. Not to mention, he has the best vanity set in the game
  8. DarkNach0s

A place to ask me things I guess

What do you believe is the meaning of life?
  9. DarkNach0s

Me
  10. DarkNach0s

Cupcakes are usually slightly smaller and have one flavor instead of many, and have f r o s t I n g .
  11. DarkNach0s

Yo thanks for the follow! Since you seem to be good at cat stuff, do you know where my cat went...

Yo thanks for the follow! Since you seem to be good at cat stuff, do you know where my cat went when we started house construction?
  12. DarkNach0s

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

Yo is that Jake? I knew him way back in summer camp. We took a camp class together on how to ascend to the infinitely vast expanse of void that is m̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ space
  13. DarkNach0s

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

That would be awesome, but for a Zenith Bug Net we would need a LOT of other bug nets to make crafting it harder since there are only three
  14. DarkNach0s

tModLoader New Mod, And I Need Tons of Sprites!

Now it’s time for a very sussy boss… Lord Amgous (yes I know I spelled it wrong, that’s on purpose) he is summoned using the Suspicious Looking Visor which is crafted using 3 souls of sus(0.69 percent chance to be sold by Traveling Merchant on a drunk world only, and after mecha bosses)...
Back
Top Bottom