Recent content by Darkswords

1. D

Xbox One Npc's won't sell pylon for some reason.(fixed)

The golfer plus biome was enough for the zoologist to sell the pylon.
  2. D

Then why doesn't the merchant recon Ok after moving the npc's around a lot I finally got the zoologist to sell the pylon.
  3. D

Then why doesn't the merchant recognize the guide or golfer when they are within the parameters?
  4. D

I have looked up multiple different guides on the happiness system and have the merchant, golfer, guide, and zoologist in the preferred area with a large amount of space for them to move around in. The only thing I noticed is even when they are right next to eachother or living next to...
  5. D

Xbox One Some bugs I have found.

So far I have found multiple bugs but only the bug with the picture is the only one I would consider a bit more serious than the others. 1. Whip hitbox is kinda janky as I can't seem to hit anything that is near a wall. 2. The casters in the dungeon do have any particles appearing when they...
  6. D

Working as Designed [Xbox] autoswing not working

I see sorry Im still new to the website and don't know where the console section is? I will say though from what I can remember I was able to autoswing the whips on PC before 1.4.1 with the feral claws plus in the wiki of terraria they say that it gives melee weapons and whips alike autoswinging...
  7. D

Working as Designed [Xbox] autoswing not working

I'm playing as a summoner on Xbox and even with the feral claws which activate autoswing on all melee weapons including whips my autoswing doesn't work. Another thing I would like to add is the physics of the whip seem to be off as I can't hit for my life if the enemy is in a corner of any kind.
Back
Top Bottom