Working as Designed [Xbox] autoswing not working

Darkswords

Terrarian
I'm playing as a summoner on Xbox and even with the feral claws which activate autoswing on all melee weapons including whips my autoswing doesn't work.

Another thing I would like to add is the physics of the whip seem to be off as I can't hit for my life if the enemy is in a corner of any kind.

Last edited:
Any console bugs should be reported in the console bug reports page, as Re-Logic didn't code the console version. Also, summon weapons don't have autoswing on the desktop version or mobile version of the game, so summon weapons may not even have autoswing capabilities and may be intended to not use autoswing.

Any console bugs should be reported in the console bug reports page, as Re-Logic didn't code the console version. Also, summon weapons don't have autoswing on the desktop version or mobile version of the game, so summon weapons may not even have autoswing capabilities and may be intended to not use autoswing.
I see sorry Im still new to the website and don't know where the console section is? I will say though from what I can remember I was able to autoswing the whips on PC before 1.4.1 with the feral claws plus in the wiki of terraria they say that it gives melee weapons and whips alike autoswinging capabilities. Sorry if I'm wrong and just remember it incorrectly though may you please tell me how to get to the console section as I would still like to report the hitbox of the whips.

I see sorry Im still new to the website and don't know where the console section is? I will say though from what I can remember I was able to autoswing the whips on PC before 1.4.1 with the feral claws plus in the wiki of terraria they say that it gives melee weapons and whips alike autoswinging capabilities. Sorry if I'm wrong and just remember it incorrectly though may you please tell me how to get to the console section as I would still like to report the hitbox of the whips.
You can go to the console bug reports via This Link.

I'm playing as a summoner on Xbox and even with the feral claws which activate autoswing on all melee weapons including whips my autoswing doesn't work.

Another thing I would like to add is the physics of the whip seem to be off as I can't hit for my life if the enemy is in a corner of any kind.
Feral claws enabling autoswing to melee and whips is in the 1.4.1 update. Xbox is currently on 1.4.0.5 :)

I‘ve moved the thread to the console bug report section (although, since it’s not a bug, I marked it as “Working as designed”). If you see any threads that may be in the wrong spot, it is much preferred if you use the Report button to alert the forum staff so we can move it, instead of telling the poster it’s in the wrong spot. It cuts down on duplicate threads, as a lot of times the member thinks they need to make a second thread in the proper section. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom