Recent content by Darktoddy

1. D

Blocks & Decoration Make heart statues easier to obtain

I was thinking maybe adding them to fishing boxes, or even craftable with a heart crystal and some stone at the heavy work bench.
  2. D

Working as Designed [Xbox S/X] Split Screen Not working

I tried again the next day and it worked just fine! I don't know what could have been... even though I tried restarting both game and console when I was having the Issue and nothing🤔
  3. D

Game Mechanics Xl World

An Extra Large World sounds very interesting, I would love to see this explored🤔
  4. D

Weapons & Equip Hellfire Arrows should inflict the Hellfire debuff

I like the idea, but I think it's this way due to balancing game progression... Nonetheless, it would be nice👌🏻
  5. D

Working as Designed [Xbox S/X] Split Screen Not working

Hi, Im having an issue with split screen. Nothing happens with the second controller when trying to join in a single player split screen.. I know how to set it up, I've done it many times in the past but now is just no working, only player one (host) can play... no character selection on second...
  6. D

Weapons & Equip Vortex Beater and Uzi Buff

Make Vortex Beater fire more accurate, similar to Venus Magnum. Add a 33% ammo conservation on Uzi.
  7. D

Blocks & Decoration Tall Gates Upgrade

The ability to lock tall gates with wire, not even blood moon enemy's or solar eclipse can open it while is locked
  8. D

Weapons & Equip Charm of Myths Upgrade

Create a "charm of myths" upgrade called "charm of mythical comb" (Charm of myths + Honey Comb) It's effects are the combination of the listed items. Would it be to OP if the regeneration rate of the "Charm of Myths" would increase from 1 hp per second to 1,5 hp per second?
  9. D

Xbox Series S/X Game Crashing none stop

Well... The crashes where in the underground jungle while I was preparing a plantera arena, these happened when I was putting platform and blocks from my inventory with the Y method rather than having them on the hotbar. I personally didn't experience the NPC crash that happens with the Y...
  10. D

Yes... in fact, that's what I thought could help for the moment. There's something else, today I played again doing the Y stuff from my inventory while it was open... and there weren't any crashes at all... its so wierd... the day I posted the report the crashes where none stop... I don't get...
  11. D

Xbox One Crashing

I can confirm this! just tried it and it insta crash.
  12. D

After the last patch, the game keeps crashing randomly and I don't know what is causing it. At first I thought that it was due to my new world that I created using drunk seed 5162020 ( Since it doesn't use normal world gen parameters... I thought maybe this is what is causing it ) but it keeps...
  13. D

Xbox One Construction Grid Turns Off After a While

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but on the 1.3 version I had it on all of the time because it was usefull. Now in 1.4 I have it on again but it turns off after a while when doing something random, I have to open my inventory again to activate it and it's getting a bit anoying over time. I...
  14. D

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I always liked the idea of having new content in terraria console edition (Xbox 360 and ONE) but that's just about it... Why did they had to change the in game menu for crafting? it was perfect on 360... And the character creation was also very good. The default zoom terraria had on 360 was also...
  15. D

Resolved [XBox One] Quick Select (D-Pad Hotbar) not saving when exiting and rejoining world

I agree, this can be tedius and I'm hoping the debs fix this and make it how it used to be.
Back
Top Bottom