Xbox Series S/X Game Crashing none stop

Darktoddy

Terrarian
After the last patch, the game keeps crashing randomly and I don't know what is causing it. At first I thought that it was due to my new world that I created using drunk seed 5162020 ( Since it doesn't use normal world gen parameters... I thought maybe this is what is causing it ) but it keeps happening in all of my worlds. This didn't happen before, the game rarely crashed but now is none stop.

Something else that can help... All of my crashes are in the underground jungle and they happen when I'm in my inventory and pressing Y to build platforms and blocks.

It crashes when you press Y in a shop and you get out of range... and then Y again.

Last edited:
After the last patch, the game keeps crashing randomly and I don't know what is causing it. At first I thought that it was due to my new world that I created using drunk seed 5162020 ( Since it doesn't use normal world gen parameters... I thought maybe this is what is causing it ) but it keeps happening in all of my worlds. This didn't happen before, the game rarely crashed but now is none stop.

Something else that can help... All of my crashes are in the underground jungle and they happen when I'm in my inventory and pressing Y to build platforms and blocks.

It crashes when you press Y in a shop and you get out of range... and then Y again.
Thanks for the report @Darktoddy. :)

Are you able to build platforms and blocks without crashing if you move the platform to your Hotbar and don’t have the inventory open? It’s not ideal, but could be a workaround.

Thanks for the report @Darktoddy. :)

Are you able to build platforms and blocks without crashing if you move the platform to your Hotbar and don’t have the inventory open? It’s not ideal, but could be a workaround.
Yes... in fact, that's what I thought could help for the moment.
There's something else, today I played again doing the Y stuff from my inventory while it was open... and there weren't any crashes at all... its so wierd... the day I posted the report the crashes where none stop... I don't get it... what was really the cause? I wonder 🤔

Is this after purchasing something from an NPC? If it is then this is a known crash involving the use of world mode while in a shop menu. Exiting shop range then reopening inventory consistently causes this crash

Is this after purchasing something from an NPC? If it is then this is a known crash involving the use of world mode while in a shop menu. Exiting shop range then reopening inventory consistently causes this cras
Well... The crashes where in the underground jungle while I was preparing a plantera arena, these happened when I was putting platform and blocks from my inventory with the Y method rather than having them on the hotbar. I personally didn't experience the NPC crash that happens with the Y, although, I got to know it from other posts and tried to recreate it... and it did crash.

Back
Top Bottom