Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

If someone is abusing the DM system then please report it to staff. This announcement has not changed the fact we're here to deal with that kind of behaviour.
  2. darthmorf

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

EDIT: ninja'd by TK. The forum is definitely not designed to be used for your private image storage needs, and you should not have been doing that regardless of any changes to how conversations work here. You also need an account to post images here, so I'm not sure what the difference between...
  3. darthmorf

[solved] mistyped email / perma-unverified account with steam link issue

I'll pass this to an admin for them to take a look :)
  4. darthmorf

TCF Suggestion Pin Posts in Conversations

Conversations aren't really intended to have that level of functionality; they're just an easy way to notify someone of something privately. I'd recommend using a third party private chat application if you want a fully featured experience - this forum is designed for public discussion :)
  5. darthmorf

Hi! Good thanks :) Been a busy week at work so happy it's the weekend. You?

Hi! Good thanks :) Been a busy week at work so happy it's the weekend. You?
  6. darthmorf

It's like a moderator but for trees instead of online forums

It's like a moderator but for trees instead of online forums
  7. darthmorf

PLEASE HELP, GAME CRASHING

It looks to me like you've got OneDrive (or similar) setup to manage the folder terraria saves to, but it's not running. Try launching onedrive before playing.
  8. darthmorf

PC Terraria in slow motion (solved)

That sounds like you need to adjust the performance mode of the PC while on battery; Change the power mode for your Windows PC - Microsoft Support.
  9. darthmorf

tModLoader Is there a way to change half of the hardmode ores in the world to their counterparts using TEdit?

tEdit would let you do this, but you'd have to do it manually as far as I know which would be pretty time consuming. However, as you're using a modded world, it won't work as I don't believe that tEdit will keep any modded tiles or items intact after saving, and may not even load the world at all.
  10. darthmorf

Looks like you rhymed most recently @Jackiethederg...

Looks like you rhymed most recently @Jackiethederg...
  11. darthmorf

It's still closer to that birthday than my next one

It's still closer to that birthday than my next one
  12. darthmorf

Whomever smelt it dealt it

Whomever smelt it dealt it
  13. darthmorf

Why are the list of voters in polls sorted by when the voters joined?

Try and stay on topic please guys :)
  14. darthmorf

Game Mechanics During June, rainbow slimes have a chance of spawning regardless of biome or if it’s raining or not.

No shade here intended against Redeem, but please don't take statements from non-ReLogic employees as proof that something is the way it is. Better to use information straight from official sources. :)
  15. darthmorf

Duke Fishon wont spawn

That post was made almost 10 years ago - the game has changed a lot since then! For the most up to date information I recommend you check the wiki: Duke Fishron
Back
Top Bottom