• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

Resolved PC Terraria just... Randomly crashing????

Glad to see you got it fixed! We tend to leave valid threads open here in case other users experience similar issues, but I have marked it as resolved.
  2. darthmorf

Resolved PC Terraria just... Randomly crashing????

Please provide some information about the specs of your PC.
  3. darthmorf

Mobile Autopause options

The mobile autopause was implemented this way as it is being removed from PC in 1.4. I assume the developers felt it would be strange to add it then remove it later.
  4. darthmorf

Khaios is busy this month, so I'm handling it. As long as it is Terraria related, that is fine.

Khaios is busy this month, so I'm handling it. As long as it is Terraria related, that is fine.
  5. darthmorf

Resolved Seeds (LINUX)

You can enable seeds on Linux in pretty much exactly the same was as on Windows. Here's the wiki for reference: World Seed Open up a terminal and navigate to your Terraria save file directory, assuming you've not changed it you can do it by typing in this command: $ cd "~/Documents/My...
  6. darthmorf

👌

👌
  7. darthmorf

Mobile Mobile mods?

Mods are probably not coming to Console or Mobile any time soon, the reason being that the owners of the platforms (Microsoft, Sony, Google, Apple etc) require all apps/games to be reviewed and tested before they are run on their platform. Some are more strict than others - even updates must be...
  8. darthmorf

Mobile I can’t wait for OOA and Companion cube to come out on Mobile!

Hi @ShadeDB, This thread doesn't have quite enough content or discussion points to meet the criteria we require on this forum. It would be better suited as a profile post or status update. As such, I have closed this thread. Feel free to send me or other staff a direct message if you have any...
  9. darthmorf

Sprites Updated Sprite for: Corrupt Ice Tree.

You have a thread for this topic already, here: Sprites - Corrupt Ice Tree, so I have closed this thread. It's best to report this sort of thing and move on so that staff can handle it rather than replying yourself - please use that option next time.
  10. darthmorf

Pink Solution

This item already exists: Blue Solution (Terraria Wiki)
  11. darthmorf

Mobile PS4 controller

Controller support is planned for a future update, and is not available currently.
  12. darthmorf

CC Creation Compendium #76

That's strange, I've fixed it.
  13. darthmorf

Mobile Terraria 1.3 on MotoG5

I'm not sure what your question or issue is here? You say that you are capable of purchasing it and have not mentioned any issues. If you're worried it will not run after playing it, Google normally issues refunds on purchases within 48 hours - you can read up on their policy here: Get a refund...
  14. darthmorf

PC Connecting to

I've moved your thread to technical support as I would imagine this is most likely not a bug and something that can be fixed on your end - hopefully the knowledgable people in this section can help you out. If not, feel free to report the thread and I'll move it back :).
  15. darthmorf

PC Terraria in slow motion (solved)

Try turning frame skip on in the settings menu.
Top Bottom