Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

The green team will lose!!

The green team will lose!!
  2. darthmorf

100!

100!
  3. darthmorf

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that - I hope you feel better soon.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that - I hope you feel better soon.
  4. darthmorf

Hey Glasia, I'm good thanks! How are you?

Hey Glasia, I'm good thanks! How are you?
  5. darthmorf

Mobile renamed .plr files and all the map data disappeared

Minimap data is saved in a subfolder with the same name as the player in the same directory. You may be able to restore the map data by also renaming the folders but it may not reconcile properly. In general it's best to avoid manually editing save data files unless you are sure you know what...
  6. darthmorf

Startup takes a long time (up to several minutes) when no internet connection is available

It's certainly not a fix - but if you manually go into steam offline mode (you can do this pretty quickly from the friends menu) then it might help you get in game more quickly.
  7. darthmorf

Weapons & Equip Make melee weapons more melee

Please don't continue to derail this thread. You can send me a private message if you wish to discuss this further.
  8. darthmorf

What is statues used for??

You can find detailed information about their uses on the wiki page: Statues
  9. darthmorf

Weapons & Equip Make melee weapons more melee

You're not a staff member - please do not tell other forum users what they can and cannot do. Simply report and move on without leaving a response. People post similar suggestions all the time, and as I don't see any about this topic in the first couple of pages of recent suggestion posts I'm...
  10. darthmorf

Official Let's hear your forum improvements!

Hi both, You're probably better to concentrate feedback about this in the announcement thread (Official - Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)) as that's where most of the existing discussion about the topic has taken place.
  11. darthmorf

Linux Terraria Undeluxe Edition Multiplayer Not functioning on Linux

FWIW Back in the pre-1.3 days people used to run Terraria in a VM all the time on Mac and Linux, so you might have some luck. This was before WINE is as good as it is today, and before Proton even existed so it was the only option.
  12. darthmorf

Resolved [Undeluxe Edition] Missing female character sprites on character creation.

Please don't report bugs regarding the Undeluxe edition. It's presented "as is", by which I mean that it's a snapshot of the game at a certain time in the past; it contains bugs, missing features and everything else which is part of the intended experience. There are currently no plans to go...
  13. darthmorf

Mac Undeluxe beta not updating on steam

Some people have managed to get it to run through Proton (on Linux) - though this is entirely unsupported, it's possible you may have some luck there.
  14. darthmorf

Mac Undeluxe beta not updating on steam

I'm afraid that the Undeluxe version is only available for Windows PCs. Mac and Linux versions of the game did not arrive until 1.3.
  15. darthmorf

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

I think you guys have forgotten to keep counting?
Back
Top Bottom