• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

I don't particularly see the resemblance in Loki's set, and I'm not a dev so I can't add items...

I don't particularly see the resemblance in Loki's set, and I'm not a dev so I can't add items to the game I'm afraid.
  2. darthmorf

Mobile Unable to connect to my server

OK, so now there is an issue with the portforwarding it seems. Your router config seems to be set up ok. Can you connect using your external IP?
  3. darthmorf

If you can't connect using either address, it's not a portforwarding issue - are you sure the server is running and not being blocked by a firewall?
  4. darthmorf

Channels missing?

The social groups feature was removed a while ago now, and all owners were messaged to give opportunity to back up or relocated their threads well before removal. You can find the T-MEC content archived here: [T-MEC] Terraria Mechanical Engineering Corps
  5. darthmorf

So, to clarify - it doesn't work if you try and use your external IP, but it does if you are on the network and you connect to 192.168.1.5?
  6. darthmorf

This sounds like you have not managed to portforward succesfully. Can you tell us the internal IP of your PC and screenshots of your portforwarding interface?
  7. darthmorf

Calamity not uptading to 1.4

We do not tolerate messages like this on the forum. You must treat all other users with respect. Do not do it again. If you see a post like that in the future, please report it and move on without posting so that staff can handle it.
  8. darthmorf

Mobile Able to connect locally but not external ip [PC-Hosted Server]

Hi Ember, Welcome! On this forum we ask that you keep all discussion relevant to the thread - this would be better suited to your profile or an introduction thread.
  9. darthmorf

Calamity not uptading to 1.4

tModloader (and therefore all tModloader mods like calamity) is not updated to 1.4 yet, so you are mistaken I'm afraid.
  10. darthmorf

Hard Mode, Color Blind Ore Textures

Would be great to include the screenshots in the OP to save us a couple of clicks :)
  11. darthmorf

PC Steam files failed to validate?

The file validation isn't an issue, it is intended and nothing to do with your crashes.
  12. darthmorf

Set the internal port to 7777 too, and send me a screenshot again please.
  13. darthmorf

Try setting the Protocol to "TCP/UDP"
  14. darthmorf

Yeah as RampageX has said, send them to @Khaios please!

Yeah as RampageX has said, send them to @Khaios please!
  15. darthmorf

Make Texture Packs work with the wiki

I don't see how that is relavent to the thread? This is nothing to do with extracting game textures - @JuicyMeats wants to be able to browse the wiki with a texture pack enabled.
Top Bottom