• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

Frontend Framework For Terraria Website/Forums

If you mean the forums, software called XenForo is used.
  2. darthmorf

Thanks both of you!

Thanks both of you!
  3. darthmorf

Afraid not, I'm still looking for him out there.... :p

Afraid not, I'm still looking for him out there.... :p
  4. darthmorf

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

This issue has been resolved, I'm not sure that bringing it up again will acheive anything. On this forum we don't let members blindly accuse others - they must go through proper channels (reporting the post) to ensure that no witch hunting goes on, and to stop public drama like what happened in...
  5. darthmorf

Mac Terraria on Mac

As far as I know there are no plans for an official 64 bit version. There is however a third party version of tModloader that is 64 bit that you may be able to use: Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)
  6. darthmorf

Mobile Sunflower flying

Can you upload the world file please?
  7. darthmorf

Mobile Mobile server randomly crashing

Crossplay between Mobile and PC isn't currently supported, so any issues encountered while playing this way aren't valid I'm afraid, and you'll likely keep running into issues.
  8. darthmorf

Mobile I need help with a problem.

Please report the thread instead of replying next time so we can move it! I've put this in the right section now.
  9. darthmorf

Pixel Art Darkpuppey's Sprites and Resprites

Please do not publicly accuse other members of plagiarism. If you seriously think someone has stolen work, report it to staff so that we can handle it. Thanks.
  10. darthmorf

Working as Designed Graphical bug? - Strange light effect on minimap.

Hey @Xakk - I've moved your new thread into the existing one here so we don't have a duplicate. Best to keep related issues all together :)
  11. darthmorf

Avatar gif animation is cut outside of preview.

This sounds like an issue with the gif itself - have you attempted to adjust the options as to how frames combine within whatever tool you used to make the gif?
  12. darthmorf

Mobile Glitch when Zoom out

Can you provide any screenshots or videos of your issue please?
  13. darthmorf

Avatar gif animation is cut outside of preview.

Can you upload the file here? And have you tried reducing the file size? You've been warned before about LoC/spammy posts. Please only post if you have something relevant to add to the discussion. If all you have to add is this, you would do better to leave a reaction instead.
  14. darthmorf

Mobile Mobile Dedicated Server for 1.4.0.5

Are your friends on the same network as you? If not, have you set up portforwarding?
  15. darthmorf

will there be another update for mobile???

Yes, mobile will eventually be updated to match the PC version of Terraria. Master mode is already available on mobile with the recently released 1.4 update.
Top Bottom