• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

Texture Pack Nyenoidz's High Contrast Texture Pack

Would be awesome to see some of the screenshots from steam in this thread too!
  2. darthmorf

Resolved The forums were down and I couldn’t get in for multiple weeks.

This sounds like an issue on your end I'm afraid, the forum has been fine.
  3. darthmorf

Can I upload my Terraria gameplay videos on YouTube without getting copyright?

Just to confirm and agree with @Layn, you're totally OK to make Terraria YouTube videos. You should also be alright to use the music and mods too.
  4. darthmorf

You would have to upload them as images

You would have to upload them as images
  5. darthmorf

I do miss some of the good times had on that forum

I do miss some of the good times had on that forum
  6. darthmorf

Terraria with Family Sharing and the TModLoader

Hi there @sandrois9, I beleive that in order to play tModloader, the account holder needs to own Terraria - access through Steam family share is not enough. If you do buy your son a copy on his account, his saves will be fine and perfectly playable. Do note though that you cannot use 1.4...
  7. darthmorf

Mobile I want to run the server for Latest version of mobile terraria in ubuntu 20.04 32bit

You can find downloads located at the bottom of the Terraria website: Terraria
  8. darthmorf

Can i play older Tmod Version

Sorry, I don't know what you mean
  9. darthmorf

Can i play older Tmod Version

You can find all versions of tModloader here: Releases · tModLoader/tModLoader
  10. darthmorf

Question of the Day 364: If there was one small, low value item that you could have for free...

Question of the Day 364: If there was one small, low value item that you could have for free once a week, what would it be? Thanks for having me @Buffling, and happy anniversary to Question of the Day!
  11. darthmorf

terraria not loading

Do you have XNA Framework installed? Please also provide your system specs.
  12. darthmorf

Resolved What should I do if my work is stolen?

Hi, I'll make sure that this gets passed to the right people, we take plagarism pretty seriously. I'm sorry that this has happened to you, hopefully we can get it resolved soon.
  13. darthmorf

terraria not loading

Sorry to hear you're having issues! Can you please provide your system specs, and a full screenshot of the error?
  14. darthmorf

Console Will console 1.4 Have any mod support?

Mods are not coming to Console or Mobile any time soon, the reason being that the owners of the platforms (Microsoft, Sony, Google, Apple etc) require all apps/games to be reviewed and tested before they are run on their platform. Some are more strict than others - even updates must be tested...
  15. darthmorf

Resolved Where would I post 1.4 Console related Questions?

You can make a thread in console general talk: Console General Talk
Top Bottom