• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

PC Could I run a server and play Terraria and the same time? I have a gaming pc.

I imagine you'd be fine, yes. Only one way to find out though - try it!
  2. darthmorf

Ninja Class Mod (WIP)

Thread locked at OP's request.
  3. darthmorf

tModLoader Spiral Knights Mod

Thread locked at OP's request.
  4. darthmorf

(THREAD CLOSED) (tModLoader) Mods aren't installing.

Hi @doedawn - I've merged your two threads. In the future, please don't create duplicate threads for the same issue as it is against forum rules. Let me know if you have any questions!
  5. darthmorf

PC Issue with a world I got from the steam workshop.

Can you upload the world file please?
  6. darthmorf

It's not always - just for Halloween :pumpking:

It's not always - just for Halloween :pumpking:
  7. darthmorf

Yeah, we felt it was important for someone not involved in the debate to hand out the warning...

Yeah, we felt it was important for someone not involved in the debate to hand out the warning. Doesn't stop people accusing us of supporting a certain side though :P
  8. darthmorf

Thank you! I like to keep it subtle :P

Thank you! I like to keep it subtle :P
  9. darthmorf

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Your screenshots don't seem to have worked.
  10. darthmorf

Working as Designed Consistently fall through 1-wide gaps when running into a wall

This sounds like a variation on a HOIK, so had been intentionally left in the game. Hoik
  11. darthmorf

Xbox One Is the drop rates bugged?

Flinx fur was added in 1.4.1, which is currently only available on PC.
  12. darthmorf

Cross-Platform?

The current statement about crossplay is that it's not currently supported, but once all platforms are at the same version it will be explored by the team. However, they aren't guaranteeing that cross play will be added or if it's possible; just that they will look into it.
  13. darthmorf

PC I need help finding the seed of my very first terraria world

I'm afraid that we'd need the world file in order to get the seed, a screenshot is not nearly enough information. Even then, world gen changes from version to version so seeds from worlds in older versions are often no longer valid.
  14. darthmorf

PC Add option to enable autoswing on all weapons

I doubt they would remove it - mobile didn't originally have it but then people complained that the control scheme made non-autoswinging weapons terrible to use so they added it.
  15. darthmorf

tModLoader Want tmodloader 1.4 but no discord

The current build is on discord only as it's meant for developers, not players. If you are desperate, you could create a temporary discord account to get the code, then leave the server and close your account.
Top Bottom