• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by darthmorf

1. darthmorf

Mobile World - How change classic -> Expert

There are no supported third party tools for mobile. You might have some luck copying the files onto a PC and using an old version of an editor (that corresponds to the current mobile version) but it is a bit fiddly, and again not supported officially.
  2. darthmorf

Texture Pack How to make animation for texture packs

You don't have to change them pixel by pixel, but you can use them as a reference for the sizes etc that the game is expecting for the spritesheet.
  3. darthmorf

Standalone [1.4] Tea (Mod Loader)

Thread locked at OP's request.
  4. darthmorf

What does each player sprite correspond to?

Editing files on mobile isn't supported currently, sorry. It's never been confirmed if the files follow the same layout as PC.
  5. darthmorf

Mobile the new seed on PC, will that also be on mobile?

Yes mobile will receive the content that has been added to PC. It's likely that it will come in bigger lumps than it did on PC. I imagine most of the 1.4 content will arrive at a similar time, or maybe the 1.4.1 updates
  6. darthmorf

Standalone [1.4.1.1] Gamemode Unlocked Server

I plan to once I get a moment to :)
  7. darthmorf

Texture Pack How to make animation for texture packs

The easiest way is probably to use a tool like tExtract to get the vanilla animation sheet then modify it.
  8. darthmorf

PC Do you have to be on the same version of Terraria PC to play multiplayer?

Afraid not, you need to be on the same version. Luckily all the update is free so your friend can just update in Steam or GOG and you will be able to play :)
  9. darthmorf

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years! Come and Celebrate with a Contest for All Terrarians!

Either other or steam workshop worlds I would imagine. @Unit One or @Loki might be able to confirm though :)
  10. darthmorf

Mobile Terraria won't let me play

This sounds like an issue you need to take up with Google - Terraria does not handle the payment system.
  11. darthmorf

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Wait no longer, here it is! It was added to the main post.
  12. darthmorf

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

If you contact steam support they often refund you the difference in this kind of scenario :)
  13. darthmorf

Resolved How to change pass code

Can you elaborate? The pass code for what? Terraria does not require any sort of pass code.
  14. darthmorf

Installing

Hi there, What sort of laptop do you own - Is it Windows, Mac or Linux? And where did you buy Terraria from, Steam or GOG?
Top Bottom