1. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

HAPPY BIRDAY!!! also uhhhhhh
  2. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Can. it. run. DOOM!
  3. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Lmao I'm making a sorted list of every terraria item I'm like 1/10th of the way done... Yipeeeeee
  4. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

I prob just forgor :P
  5. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

k thx i also have u followed what's ur old name?
  6. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

there are so many people who changed their name sense I've been active like what happened to Sylveon, greninjoid, and cherry
  7. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

I had a dream where there were a couple cats at school and if you went up to them and said "Mao" (the CCP leader's name specifically) you get a skin for mgr that turns Raiden into a member of the CCP. Also I threw my Chromebook at my brother in the dream.
  8. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Kill me now I was joking with my brother and I was trying to say "the boyfriends webcomic made me violently homophobic" but my brain shut off and I accidentally said "the boyfriends webcomic made me violently homosexual" edit: I would like to state I am definitely NOT homophobic. The way I...
  9. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Yirisu ig
  10. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

my brain is broken there was a fire drill and my first thought was
  11. DatCatBeta the Kobold

Lmao I'm a corpse that is resurrected for a couple days then remains a husk for years until...

Lmao I'm a corpse that is resurrected for a couple days then remains a husk for years until another necromancer comes along
  12. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

I GOT THE LAVA CHARM LES GOOOOOOOOO well I didn't get the lava charm I got the magma stone which shimmers into lava charm last material for terraspark boots
  13. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Les GOOOOO dirtiest grind done also killed dungeon guardian If ur curious I'm doing a 100% journey mode playthrough with basic rules
  14. DatCatBeta the Kobold

The Last Post Wins!

Here's that braixen I said I would draw weeks ago but then worked on like 10 mins a day not completely done, still need to do the shadows and these weird highlights
  15. DatCatBeta the Kobold

guh?

guh?
Back
Top Bottom