The Last Post Wins!

Random rant don't mind
there's a few characters I should really develop (Blade and Vin, especially, not giving context)
but either I have no ideas for how to do so (*glaring angrily at Aziri, Aevum, Faena and Echo*)
or I'd have to do something for them (To develop Blade and Vin I need to draw several areas from their lore and uh
I can't really draw backgrounds/landscapes very well, and I'd need to use my drawing tablet to do it at all)
andjust
aaaaaaaaaaaa

the rules around dinner and stuff here have already lead to some silliness with my use of a timer to leave as soon as I'm allowed and able to
like just now I started a conversation topic
and soon after I finished eating, saw my timer was long done, and dipped

My brain is being fried by the fact Pixelmon is obviously only going to be updated for newer minecraft versions while said newer versions don't have the "Old Customized" world type that 1.8 does have
I want to use that world type so the surface is not boring and gives a more interesting challenge
but I'd rather not have super buggy mods
and if I want to use certain other content mods (there's some I know from old videos I've watched, and if I were to use them in this run I'd rather be on an old version) I'd have to go even lower in the version number, which also removes access to that world type
and it's kinda destroying me on the inside because it's seemingly one or the other and idk which to pick

My brain is being fried by the fact Pixelmon is obviously only going to be updated for newer minecraft versions while said newer versions don't have the "Old Customized" world type that 1.8 does have
I want to use that world type so the surface is not boring and gives a more interesting challenge
but I'd rather not have super buggy mods
and if I want to use certain other content mods (there's some I know from old videos I've watched, and if I were to use them in this run I'd rather be on an old version) I'd have to go even lower in the version number, which also removes access to that world type
and it's kinda destroying me on the inside because it's seemingly one or the other and idk which to pick
if anyone here is good with data packs lemme know because I am dying inside right now

I've more or less always been Orchamut, I only joined last year after lurking the forums for like 3-4 years.

I have basically no knowledge of them but wow it's been a while since I played Pixelmon.
If minecraft multiplayer wasn't such a royal pain in the :red: to set up when living in different countries I would have invited you to the run when it was all set up

Anyway
Agony at minecraft modded and worldgen aside
I have my wacom tablet set up
realized Vin's design may be accidentally inspired by the Allay
planning to draw her as a warm-up and to finalize her design once I'm mentally prepared and have an idea of what I'm doing

if Blade and Vin weren't so unfinished I would be yeeting them into that new RP you made because they'd fit perfectly for reasons that will maybe become clear when I get those backgrounds drawn for them

You know, I've been wondering. Why is it illegal to take water bottles, but I can walk into a restaurant like taco bell, fill up a massive 24oz cup for free, and that's perfectly legal?

Does this kinda look like a scroll?
1714065621901.png

Back
Top Bottom