Recent content by Datmobileguy

1. Datmobileguy

Mobile Help with plantera

Luck Any suggested weapons?
  2. Datmobileguy

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Wait so this means 1.3 is basically done and all you need to do is alpha test beta test and bug fix and add a little more? So we should expect 1.3 in 1-5 months right?
  3. Datmobileguy

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

If anyone knows the answer to my question, please answer me. How much progress have we acually made in 1.3 in percentage? If we keep up at that rate of progress, how long would it take for 1.3?
  4. Datmobileguy

Resolved [Mobile] No random event in a long time

Got it. I had to cheat a bit though. I have the terra blade though. I will make a new world when mobile 1.3 comes out and I will properly get it then. Also how do I mark this forum as resolved?
  5. Datmobileguy

Mobile Help with plantera

ive already defeated plantera, but I want to defeat her again so I can get another temple key so I can make a key with my key moulds. I play on mobile if anyone is wondering what key moulds are. I have full chlorophyte armor and I am using a mega shark with chlorophyte bullets. I have tried...
  6. Datmobileguy

Should I make Beetle Scale Mail or Beetle Shell?

Shell. It has more defence.
  7. Datmobileguy

Resolved [Mobile] Help with plantera?

That video should help.
  8. Datmobileguy

Oh... alright then. Thanks for the help!
  9. Datmobileguy

Mobile What is the best gear?

I see this is a mobile thread. On mobile it would be beetle armor, but on pc/console it is solar flare armor.
  10. Datmobileguy

Mobile Cant get turtle shell

I’m having the same problem. My guess is that it’s just bad luck.
  11. Datmobileguy

Hello, to the 1% of people who acually see this post. I am in hardmode and have already defeated plantera, getting ready for golem. I have a LOT of difficulty beating bosses, but that’s not what this post is about. I don’t think I can golem withought terra blade. I met the requirements for a...
  12. Datmobileguy

Mobile How to stop corruption/crimson

you can make a quarantine by digging a 4 block wide hole in between the corruption/crimson/hallow and wherever you DONT want it to spread.
Back
Top Bottom