Recent content by DebbieH

1. D

Xbox One Map keeps erasing.....

I don't know if it's just luck or what but was having this problem but it "might" (and I do emphasis "might") have got lucky? For a few days now the map has not reset back to unexplored so what it new? Well I done more construction work and built a large in-door herb farm for potion...
  2. D

Xbox One Extractinator bug found.

Hello there, I'm reporting a bug I've found on the Xbox One version and what should be the current version at v1.0.983.5. I don't play the Xbox much but today I fired it up and started playing Terraria. The world is a whole new world created after the major rewrite and update but the...
  3. D

Looking for co-op help

When i posted that post about the Frost Legion and stuff I didn't have the Meowmere. After one more run at Moon Lord I got that blade. What a bewt. Frost Legion was a cake walk. The Frost Moon I got 60% through wave 16 before running out of time to go further. 15 main waves and 5 bonus waves...
  4. D

Looking for co-op help

A big thank you first of all to those that have helped and give me pointers...I can now beat the Lunar events, The Moon Lord and Duke Fishron solo 8 times out of 10 (ish) Three events now stand in my way of doing all there is to do in the game. I can reach wave 14(ish) in: The Frost Moon...
  5. D

Looking for co-op help

@Gotcha! If got an arena set up similar to what you describe - the roof to fly out of, the nurse, honey to stand in and 2 heart statues wired to a 1 second timer. I set up an arena for Duke Fishron too. No honey to stand in and no heart statues iether but I'll comb my other worlds looking for...
  6. D

Looking for co-op help

Most of my curent gear is for melee and ranged weapons, but that is all easy changed, so continuing with that for now would be the easy way. More so as part of a team where somebody uses magic and somebody else uses melee and somebody else uses something else and we all make up from the pros and...
  7. D

Looking for co-op help

I'll take any hints, tips and tactics offered. :D
  8. D

Looking for co-op help

Thanks "Gotcha". I'd like at least three more runs at the Moon Lord and that should give me enough lumite as make the "Solar Flare" armour and tools plus the Wings. Hopefully I can then earn more on my own? the "Meowmere " sword sounds real nice so if i can bag that in the process that would be...
  9. D

Looking for co-op help

Most excellent guys, thank you. I waited to see if i would get any replies before posting any details and now that i have 2 great offers of help i shall post this - http://steamcommunity.com/id/debbieh2 I'm in the UK and its' winter so the time zone is GMT. I'm unemployed so, not needing to...
  10. D

Looking for co-op help

Likewise if anybody is fairly new to the game and struggling to make their way through It I am more than to help with what I can.
  11. D

Looking for co-op help

Hello everybody. I started playing Terraria on the Xbox One when a friend introduced me to the game. That friend quickly got bored with the game and stopped playing. Struggling for money that friend had to sell her console to get money. I then moved to the PC version as it has way more...
  12. D

Terraria GPS versus TEdit coordinates

Hm? I seem to be a bit short on places i can post but never mind? I think in here will work? I moved from playing Terraria on Xbox One to PC not that long ago and I've been using mods and stuff to help me out. One of the tools I've been using is "TEdit" map editor for PC. I found it a little...
  13. D

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Dang. I've lost the details now? I downloaded tModLoader but on unzipping the folder my internet security went daft and blocked two files. It was two .dll files, i'm sure, but i can't remember what that classification was of the threat made by my security. On looking up more information about...
  14. D

Controler compatibility.

I got bored so had a look around and although the X45 can be made to work on Windows7 it's not 100% reliable, more so the SST software that lets you customise and program the techno-trickery. That idea has now been abondoned.
  15. D

Controler compatibility.

I have here an old Saitek X45 Flight Stick sitting gathering dust and I'm wondering if it would be compatible with Terraria? It was built for flight simulator games but it's basicaly a big fancy joystick with lots of buttons and programable trickery. I have no idea where the driver disk is and...
Back
Top Bottom