• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Deobus

1. Deobus

PC Summoner to Pokémon Trainer

The pack is now up on the Steam Workshop! I hope you'll enjoy the new additions to the pack. I spent quite some time to add over 200 language changes, as well as some more tweaks and new textures. Wooloo is now here! I won't update the download link on the forums for now. I had some issues with...
  2. Deobus

Thanks, I wasnt aware of this. I will fix this in the near future, I'll keep you posted.
  3. Deobus

Thank you :)

Thank you :)
  4. Deobus

That'd be Minior! I've updated the post with a full list of every Pokémon included.
  5. Deobus

The Stardust Guardian would be Projectile_623, and the Sanguine Bats are Projectile_755.
  6. Deobus

PC No Solar Shield - Finally a way to hide the shield!

Could you please elaborate on how you installed the pack? I'd like to help you out to get it to work, as you're the first person who's having trouble with it.
  7. Deobus

Version 2 is now out, and available on the Steam Workshop here: Steam Workshop::Summoner to Pokémon Trainer! It features over 200 language changes, as well as new textures for the Flinx, and a few bugfixes. I hope you'll continue to enjoy the pack! :) Become a Pokémon Trainer! This texture...
  8. Deobus

PC Stardust Dragon to Rayquaza

Hey! You can click the .zip file on the bottom of the (top) post. It's listed right under "Attachments"!
  9. Deobus

PC Stardust Dragon to Rayquaza

Hey all, I'm back with another resource pack. - Is the stardust dragon too boring for you? - Do you want to command the literal god of the sky? - Are you the very best, like no one ever was? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this one's for you. This pack turns the...
  10. Deobus

PC No Solar Shield - Finally a way to hide the shield!

Note: My work is NOT available on the Steam workshop (yet). There are multiple uploads of my work by other users, which was done without my permission. I will upload everything in the near future, as soon as they're taken down. My Steam username is Deobus. Everything I made should only be...
Top Bottom