• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Buffling

1. Buffling

I'm convinced you don't have to have a beard to be a neckbeard

I'm convinced you don't have to have a beard to be a neckbeard
  2. Buffling

Question of Day 296: What would you change about humans to make them a better species?

Question of Day 296: What would you change about humans to make them a better species?
  3. Buffling

No, because I'm too introverted to ask women out

No, because I'm too introverted to ask women out
  4. Buffling

I meant mostly on the inside; I shave and workout but I'm absolutely a neckbeard on the inside A...

I meant mostly on the inside; I shave and workout but I'm absolutely a neckbeard on the inside A neckbeard isn't a facial feature; it's a people
  5. Buffling

I feel like this page describes most of the forums: Here you go

I feel like this page describes most of the forums: Here you go
  6. Buffling

The first angry birds is probably the first game I ever beat

The first angry birds is probably the first game I ever beat
  7. Buffling

Try picking up a creative hobby, like art, music, writing, cooking, etc.

Try picking up a creative hobby, like art, music, writing, cooking, etc.
  8. Buffling

Yep!

Yep!
  9. Buffling

Btw, thanks so much to @Greystillbrynns III for posting today’s question; somehow after 290 days...

Btw, thanks so much to @Greystillbrynns III for posting today’s question; somehow after 290 days of this I just forgot today; so thanks again!
  10. Buffling

My brother and I used to pretend we had superpowers and every time we started playing the game...

My brother and I used to pretend we had superpowers and every time we started playing the game we would just talk about how we would break out of a superhero jail and then we’d go pretend to rob stores and s
  11. Buffling

*jackal

*jackal
  12. Buffling

¡Estupendo! Me encanta todo lo que tenga que ver con la mitología nórdica, ¡así que estoy...

¡Estupendo! Me encanta todo lo que tenga que ver con la mitología nórdica, ¡así que estoy deseando que llegue!
  13. Buffling

What are you doing at this exact moment?

I’m currently in a heavy sleep
  14. Buffling

Yep; but by tomorrow, do you mean Day 293 or 294?

Yep; but by tomorrow, do you mean Day 293 or 294?
  15. Buffling

something about regret

something about regret
Top Bottom