• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Derpling Ω's latest activity

• Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Storm Diver Ω's profile post.
    Actually, @Jota Bame, it was probably voluntary, as Derplings do enjoy doing horribly realistic cosplay.
  • Derpling Ω
    The legs look better on the old one, but the second one is still massively better.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread A dozen ideas.
    I mostly just mentioned that because if the devs added a boss that was too similar to the Desert Scourge, people would think they stole it.
  • Derpling Ω
    oh god... I originally envisioned them darting up to you and using a close range lazer sweep attack, with a 100% chance of inflicting...
  • Derpling Ω
    It turned out great though.
  • Derpling Ω
    Nice!
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Ask the dragon.
    If you mean the quiz, just click the link. If you mean your signature, you can find it in your account preferences.
  • Derpling Ω
    RPG Personality Test It's a result of this site's personality quiz, you put it in your signature once you're done. (for example, mine is...
  • Derpling Ω
    It's endgame, balance isn't an issue because there's literally nothing meant to be a challenge anymore :P
  • Derpling Ω
    How does one get a legendary SDMG? Isn't that a melee modifier? o_O
  • Derpling Ω
    They could just add one instead of replacing something. Melee is the only class with three moon lord drops, and simply adding one more...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread More dungeon colors.
    It would take 2 minutes to just make the worldgen pick a random color like it already does. The problem with that is that the hallow...
  • Derpling Ω
    Cool, it's unique now. I approve it.
  • Derpling Ω
    No, they'd be a darker version of pink dungeons :P
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Danny Ω's profile post.
    wdym I love sniper rifles
Top Bottom