• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Derpling Ω's latest activity

• Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Balancing Crimson/Corruption.
    Uh, yeah. You have completely missed the point of Expert Mode items. They are ALL supposed to serve you until endgame. This is why...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Ask a Crow.
    Oh wow, we have similar taste (one of my characters used to wear titanium armor with a crown, in fact!) I tend to use strange dyes only...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Ask a Storm Diver anything.
    If you could design an armor set, what would it's special ability be? (and yes, you can completely ignore balance.)
  • Derpling Ω
    Ah, I see. Just as a forewarning, if you ever want to try expert mode, going for defense instead of damage is a fatal mistake… Do you...
  • Derpling Ω
    What armor has served you best? (for me, it's Crimson armor, I've used from brain to golem before without any issues!)
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω reacted to ChipperCrow's post in the thread Ask a Crow with Like Like.
    i guess i just... let them exist? i mean, all their houses are the minimum size, and one has a cactus house, but i try to give them...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Derpling Ω's profile post.
    I don't have access to them right now, but just know it's a crappy laptop from 2016.
  • Derpling Ω
    They usually don't require better hardware, but if you're lagging a lot, then it makes the game inherently harder. (For example, vanilla...
  • Derpling Ω
    I can understand that. I do start from an easy difficulty when trying a new game as well (unless I've heard that it's not especially...
  • Derpling Ω
    Related to the above question, what NPC do you find the most useful?
  • Derpling Ω
    332 but it's almost a trinity of trinities.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω reacted to Aurora3500's comment on Derpling Ω's profile post with Like Like.
    I like to be challenged in certain ways, such as enemies that get higher HP/Attack and more difficult patterns on higher difficulties...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω reacted to Aurora3500's comment on Derpling Ω's profile post with Like Like.
    Whereas with Fighting Games and Shooters, I don't feel as skilled in those kinds of games so I go for easier difficulties to start out...
  • Derpling Ω
    It depends on the type of game for me. These days I am caring more about the story in games overall, but at the same time I do still...
  • Derpling Ω
    Hello Terrarians! As you know, each month we have a State of the Game, which is a community update on development progress across all...
Top Bottom