Recent content by DERPYgamr

1. DERPYgamr

If you were to add something to terraria, what would it be?

Call me out if this is in the wrong place, thread is taken, or if my idea was already used. What would you add to the game. My idea would be a boxing glove weapon that you equip in the body armor slot instead of holding it in an inventory slot. It would allow you throw punches that can deal...
  2. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

Strawberry. But without restrictions, then both.
  3. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

Ah, good to know. Anyway, my favorite color is actually a tie between red and orange.
  4. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

I like the Derplings and tried to befriend them. They, on the other hand, will not accept me as their friend and try to ruthlessly murder me. ;-;
  5. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

Yes I have, quite awhile ago. Thanks :)
  6. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

I’ve been nicknamed many, and nerd is one of the correct ones
  7. DERPYgamr

Questions for this guy

Hi, I'm a person. Feel free to ask any questions as long as it is: 1: Not creepy (Ex: what kind of children do you think has the best flavor?) 2: Not private info. (Ex: what is your home address?) Thanks.
  8. DERPYgamr

Other Game Pokémon

Third Evolution: Primarina Reason: Popplio is my favorite starter from the sun and moon games and I found its final evolution to be absolutely majestic. Second Evolution: Leafeon Reason: I love Leafeon's cry and just the way it looks in general, Sylveon is also sitting next to leafeon in the...
  9. DERPYgamr

Hello everyone!

Name's Derpy, I joined a few days ago to enter the vanity contest and am just here..existing. I enjoy playing Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (mostly on pixelmon but enjoy playing with friends here and there), Pokemon, and Terraria (obviously). I like to draw and sprite and I'm trying to learn...
  10. DERPYgamr

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

My Terraria entry is just a big reference to my ways of doodling, light blue lab coats on scientist that I drew, enormous brown shoes, and any opportunity I had, I'd stick a cone on their head. Sprite in MS Paint The hat: Name: Terrific Cone Description: A Simple orange traffic cone with a gray...
Back
Top Bottom