If you were to add something to terraria, what would it be?

DERPYgamr

Terrarian
Call me out if this is in the wrong place, thread is taken, or if my idea was already used.
What would you add to the game.

My idea would be a boxing glove weapon that you equip in the body armor slot instead of holding it in an inventory slot.
It would allow you throw punches that can deal rapid damage or knockback enemies with the drawback of you having to take off armor to use it, plus you cannot use weapons or tools or build while it is equipped.
You would be able to place things like stone, iron bars, ect to boost damage and knockback too, but depending on the item, it may slow your swings.
It has 3 attack methods, 2 of which use up mana:
if you hold down the primary clicky button, you do a flurry of jabs in front of you, it kinda acts like the arkhalis.
If you hold the up key while clicking, you'll do an uppercut, which does 2x the damage of a jab and sends enemies into the air. When the land again, they gain slowness because they got hit by an uppercut and are a bit confused on what the heck just hit them. Uses about 5 mana.
Last is the slam, you hold down while clicking to unleash a slam that deals damage to both sides of you and sends a shockwave from both sides. Uses 10 mana.

I have a sprite thingy of what that would look like, if you want me to put that, just tell me. But how was my idea and what is yours?

I would add heels, Terraria characters are short, I think heels would make you less smaller in comparation of king slime
Yeah heels for sure.

Back
Top Bottom