Recent content by drnshk

1. drnshk

TERRARIA 3DS THE GOAAAAAT

TERRARIA 3DS THE GOAAAAAT
  2. drnshk

What is the worst boss in your opinion?

imo the worst bosses are the ones that are pretty outdated in terms of modern standards, which means a boss like skeletron is pretty middling. he is still a tough fight but he isn't a very interesting one king slime also but it kinda makes sense considering hes just a bigger slime + queen slime...
  3. drnshk

i suppose i shouldnt delete all my old messages considering theyre a relic of when i was a small...

i suppose i shouldnt delete all my old messages considering theyre a relic of when i was a small child and it would be fun to archive
  4. drnshk

derpytheswaggy is with us in our hearts 🫡

derpytheswaggy is with us in our hearts 🫡
  5. drnshk

nonetheless i may be active again. ive been playin terraria if you could believe it. tryna get...

nonetheless i may be active again. ive been playin terraria if you could believe it. tryna get my name changed because this is embarrassing its a username from 2016 when i was a small child who thought derp was still funny
  6. drnshk

im back. good gravy none of these messages are funny man none of them are even terraria related!

im back. good gravy none of these messages are funny man none of them are even terraria related!
  7. drnshk

goo goo ginga 😳

goo goo ginga 😳
  8. drnshk

sorry i was taking a nap

sorry i was taking a nap
  9. drnshk

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Man, this port did not go well. Deanzor hasn't been online since 2017, the games a mess, both buggyness and its performance, the moderators and devs are probably confused why everyone hasn't moved on to mobile or console and PC. I mean, the games 10 bucks on steam, and can run on a shredded...
  10. drnshk

People think that it don't...

People think that it don't...
  11. drnshk

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Odd glitch. might be on my side, but I don't know. Infinite reach doesn't work. I restarted terraria, uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, and changed around in scaling, but nothing fixes it.
  12. drnshk

whats your record for the most amount of fish sticks you ate in one sitting?

whats your record for the most amount of fish sticks you ate in one sitting?
  13. drnshk

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Nevermind, haven't played terraria in a while and forgot i needed unlimited buffs.
  14. drnshk

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I don't know, but I think the toggle buff menu is broken (the menu that lets you turn on ultimate battler and peaceful) Not sure if its on my side or the mods broken.
Back
Top Bottom