Recent content by deut

1. deut

mAAAybe im a little paranoid, but I keep autopause on even when im in a safe location on my...

mAAAybe im a little paranoid, but I keep autopause on even when im in a safe location on my hardcore world because there's a 0.0001 chance a zombie will kill all my npcs which will create a graveyard biome which will spawn ghosts who can go through walls and kill me
  2. deut

i keep forgetting that the terraria community forums exist which is a shame because it's pretty...

i keep forgetting that the terraria community forums exist which is a shame because it's pretty nice to be here
  3. deut

tModLoader Cheat Extensions for HEROsMod and CheatSheet

I suppose it was the other mods I had on, those being fargo's soul mod and calamity, because when I tried noclip with them off it was perfectly fine. Sorry!
  4. deut

tModLoader Cheat Extensions for HEROsMod and CheatSheet

saw the mod on the tmodloader browser, genuinely looks dope. ima try it out edit: yes, it is amazing. i love mine aura and teleportation. 10/10. however, this is probably a game issue and not a mod issue, i just instantly crashed when i tried to activate noclip. still 10/10 tho. <3
  5. deut

How is this made?

The walls are painted dynasty wood, the red blocks look like bone platforms which were hammered and then painted red, and also the dynasty wood blocks connected to the platforms are actuated. edit: looked at it a bit more and yes, those are definitely bone platforms.
  6. deut

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

that genuinely looks amazing. the coloring is just on point and it perfectly represents the bosses. Love it!
  7. deut

jeez. havent ben on in like 6 months. gotta see what's new! i miss this community, it's amazing.

jeez. havent ben on in like 6 months. gotta see what's new! i miss this community, it's amazing.
  8. deut

Map-Golf Mini Golf Map W.I.P.

Yep. It took at least 20 attempts to get through each course. Still nicely made courses, though.
  9. deut

mmmmmmm yes tmodloader is nice mod browser isn't working + error message anyone else having...

mmmmmmm yes tmodloader is nice mod browser isn't working + error message anyone else having this problem or do I need to fix something? it started doing this after the recent update
  10. deut

Have you ever been taunted by mobs after dying?

Let's say you're fighting recklessly in a goblin invasion, getting overwhelmed and then you die. As soon as you die, some stupid enemy does something that tilts you and/or makes you laugh, something along the lines of a taunt, like a goblin archer having a rave once he's shot you, something...
  11. deut

Resolved How do I get an enchanted sword in journey mode?

If you wanna find an enchanted sword early-game, use jester arrows and explore the forest biomes that are near the dungeon/ocean. Fire the jester arrows into the ground, preferably from a higher point because the more travel time of the arrow somehow increases how much light it releases. Once...
  12. deut

NPCs & Enemies Attack pattern of enraged Duke Fishron is too simple and need to be buffed

thanks for the uh tip on how to shorten my playthroughs by a few hours
  13. deut

Sprites New Lunar Event Weapons!

The blackhole cannon looks real neat. Are you going to have this just function as a normal weapon or have it suck up enemies and deal damage? That'll be amazing for events.
  14. deut

I wish I never forgot golf existed. Your map wasn't bad, I absolutely loved the floating islands and the forest golf areas, but god golf in general is tedious and it makes me wanna beat myself on the head with the golf club. Still, good job, it was a pretty good experience aside from a few...
  15. deut

I forgot golf existed until this post. I might check it out. It looks awesome! I love that treehouse design.
Back
Top Bottom