Recent content by dj_yeetsy

1. dj_yeetsy

Pirate Invasion nowhere to be found

It's working now, I guess just a PC restart worked, thank you for the help! cause they're spawning now and I'm just lost haha
  2. dj_yeetsy

Hmm, which biome did you go to specifically?
  3. dj_yeetsy

I sent the world to Aurora3500 and I did stay in all the areas i was when the notifications were going off
  4. dj_yeetsy

Ah, I was, but I just scanned my world a second time and unfreezing time didnt make them appear anywhere
  5. dj_yeetsy

Yes it does, my "arena" is very close to my jungle town, and I've been all over the surface of my world
  6. dj_yeetsy

I was doing my thing and a random pirate Invasion was about to happen, so I teleported to my safest area to fight and they didn't show up when the message appeared, so I went back to where I teleported and then scanned my entire world, nowhere that I've been has the invasion started, so now it's...
  7. dj_yeetsy

Console What is the Best Biome?

The ice biome is my absolute favorite! Ice has just always struck me as cool and especially the ice mimic's Loot! They drop a cool sword and other sweet loot for use!
  8. dj_yeetsy

Henlo,Skippy here

Welcome to our little hobbit hole! Hope you enjoy your stay and tell me how your boss fights go! I love hearing about first encounters!
  9. dj_yeetsy

So, how are you? I'm doing great!

So, how are you? I'm doing great!
Back
Top Bottom