Recent content by Dohnu J

1. Dohnu J

PC Is this a bug or a glitch?

Yeah, maybe.
  2. Dohnu J

Hey, Crowno, what's your favorite enemy in the game?

Hey, Crowno, what's your favorite enemy in the game?
  3. Dohnu J

I got a Slime Staff today

Cool! I have 2 of those. I got one from farming with slime statues, and one from killing a random black slime.
  4. Dohnu J

Show us your vanity!

This is one of my characters. I have Negative dye on.
  5. Dohnu J

NPCs & Enemies Aquariums

Sure! That'd be awesome.
  6. Dohnu J

NPCs & Enemies Aquariums

I don't know how many people (if any) have suggested this idea, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Aquariums. I think they could be made with a Terrarium, some fish (probably goldfish), and maybe some Coral? I don't know. Just thought it would be cool.
  7. Dohnu J

NPCs & Enemies Pets

Those sound like really cool ideas!
  8. Dohnu J

Epic!

Epic!
  9. Dohnu J

Indeed. I was pretty happy.
  10. Dohnu J

Yeah, it is! From my understanding, a bug is a known problem that happens to multiple people, while a glitch is a "freak event" that either doesn't happen again, or happens very rarely. I don't know. I hope that made sense. I can't choose my words right. I can't think today. Ah. That's...
  11. Dohnu J

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? I think it was just a glitch that happened just to me, but I don't know. I guess the Ice chest just spawned as a normal chest. Weird.
  12. Dohnu J

Biomes & Nature Volcano

I was never trying to make it happen myself. I was just purposing the idea. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm done with this.
  13. Dohnu J

Biomes & Nature Volcano

Like I said, I'm not trying to compete, so I don't need to try and make you "look stupid". I just would rather not argue about this.
  14. Dohnu J

Biomes & Nature Volcano

Oh, I believe you. I just didn't see any of them. I wasn't trying to compete with any of them, I just thought it was a cool idea.
  15. Dohnu J

Biomes & Nature Volcano

That's hilarious. I didn't even know you existed, how could I be trying to compete with you?
Back
Top Bottom