Recent content by Dolpenguin

1. Dolpenguin

PC 8-bit CPU

Super Cool! Thanks for sharing and good job! The instruction file (I think it is 5743) only contains 5743. Am I missing something or is that unintentional?
  2. Dolpenguin

Showcase Rubik's Cube (Showcase)

This is scaring me... I cannot even solve one in real life How am I meant to do it here? ALSO THIS IS SOME AMAZING WORK. GOOD JOB
  3. Dolpenguin

PC [Project] Build a Computer in Terraria!

Could I perhaps have access to the vertical wire design? The forum link is broken and it would help my current project immensely. Thanks in advance, Dolpenguin
  4. Dolpenguin

PC Issue(?) with 7 segment display and reset mechanism:

Whelp. I’m a simple man, I like to visualise how the segments interact. This is just too high level for me.
  5. Dolpenguin

Yeah individual buffers works wether you have one for each 7 segment output or wether you have one for all 10 or 9 switches.
  6. Dolpenguin

The buffer needs to be before the RESET which might require a bit of redesigning though you could add it under the switches. It is getting very crowded in your design
  7. Dolpenguin

Showcase [Showcase/Issue]New RAM/Value storage design

Oh yeah I saw that I just thought that having 1*3 RAM would be better although I have been thinking and my grid matrix wouldn’t have worked anyway. Should I delete this thread as a duplicate though?
  8. Dolpenguin

Try adding one AND gate on the reset line, just one lamp with the current reset output going into the lamp and its output going into the RESET as a buffer of about 1 tick Edit: Oh its the output that needs a buffer whoops because of your T flip flop that is buffering a tick or so that means the...
  9. Dolpenguin

Can you send an image of your setup? It’s a bit hard to visualise what is wrong and how to fix it without any point of reference.
  10. Dolpenguin

Glad to help! I do wonder what you plan to do with this except in a minigame or computer. Hope it works for you.
  11. Dolpenguin

Showcase [Showcase/Issue]New RAM/Value storage design

So I have been working on building a computer (Inspired by @putianyi888) and have developed a new RAM storage method based on a matrix display I was working on a little while back. I need help with building a multiplexer... i have no clue Help would be appreciated BTW: The Yellow and Green are...
  12. Dolpenguin

Faulty lamps (I think) have a chance of activation based on other lamps For instance with one off and one on lamp the faulty lamp would have a 50% activation chance but when you use a faulty lamp with only one other lamp it has a 100% chance of being what the other one is basically alllowing for...
Back
Top Bottom