Recent content by Donald Trump

1. Donald Trump

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

How do you get the black hole cannon?
  2. Donald Trump

I guess the healer class will only be effective in multiplayer? As normally healing classes are extremely weak alone and need to have people defending them. I'm guessing it has small defence and low damage weapons. It sounds amazing but is there any reason to play the class in single player?
  3. Donald Trump

I've always been thinking of some kind of antlion queen boss for hard mode so the desert actually has a thing to do in it. After you defeat it a new ore will spawn. The armour you could make would be a direct upgrade to fossil armour. Plus The ragnarok is hard as hell...
  4. Donald Trump

Wait... What's the new ocean enemies? Plus what summoning accessory's and related things should I get to fight the wall and later plantera
  5. Donald Trump

What about ragnarok? I swear I read somewhere that there-(My grammar) was going to be a summoner armour....
  6. Donald Trump

I was wondering, how does summoner progression go in this mod?
  7. Donald Trump

Divermansam if you did implement my idea for an accessory could you please tell me what it is called and how to get it? I'd quite like to get my hands on it!
  8. Donald Trump

I KNEW IT! Rigging the votes just so Ted would win. After this scandal I DESERVE to be in the...

I KNEW IT! Rigging the votes just so Ted would win. After this scandal I DESERVE to be in the White House.
  9. Donald Trump

I think it is time to hype! Only so long before it's (maybe) finished. Amazing work divermansam you have done with this mod!
  10. Donald Trump

Is there any new summoner stuff in the upcoming update? Cause Everybody loves new summoner content!
  11. Donald Trump

I was thinking of an accessory for mages. The less mana you have the faster you are but the more mana you have the more damage magic attacks do.At full mana you are quite slow but deal a lot of damage, At no mana you go the speed of Sanic but deal low damage. The dmg bonus would be high (Maybe...
  12. Donald Trump

Hmm, so I was looking at the OP to see how to get strange plating and it drops from the FOUR mechanical bosses? The mod doesn't have the motherboard/whatever you want to call it. So who is the fourth?
  13. Donald Trump

How long do you plan to keep doing updates for this mod?
  14. Donald Trump

NPCs & Enemies Complete Flying Dutchman Overhaul - Ghosts, loot, a proper battle, and more!

Is the loose cannon a TF2 reference? (Sprited like it, same name and it shoots cannonballs).
  15. Donald Trump

Could I suggest a idea? Lunchbox- Maybe sold from the chef. I have two separate ideas for it 1: Can be opened and gives 3 random food items (any food items) 2: Can be like a money trough and can be carried, you can only store food items in it, (So it doesn't make the money trough obsolete.)...
Back
Top Bottom