Recent content by DonHunter

1. DonHunter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

on the other hand are really these mobs necessary? I prefer the glacier biome with all the problems over those 3 goblin that ruined my favorite mod. I can't record a video of the problem right now, but i start to thinking that gonna be the only solution to show you the error. edit: i made a...
  2. DonHunter

Ok this is gonna be extensive...with only tremor mod enabled and in a new world the bug appears again, this happen using a goblin standard or at random time when a goblin invasion start, first thing is the message a goblin invasion aproaching from x place is missing, 2nd just the goblin from...
  3. DonHunter

No invasion bug fix :( i noted that pirate and goblin invasion all spawn in ocean depending on the message of his approaching and when you fight them the bar keep frozen on 100%, i resolve this disabling the mod and reentering the world but is annoying making this if i want to farm money o items...
  4. DonHunter

tModLoader Project_C (ProjectE / EE2)

I LOVE THE IDEA, i play with projectE a lot in minecraft is a powerful mod when you understand how its works, hope you keep bringing us this mod to terraria version!
  5. DonHunter

I got a solution just disabled tremor re-enter your world got the message goblin army has been defeated,this only after you get the bar progress to 100 %,exit your world ,reload tremor in mods, enjoy the mod again.
  6. DonHunter

i have the same problem, the bar goes up to 100% only killing mods goblin and keep on 100 no matter what, i can`t spawn another goblin invasion and npc dont spawn because the game thinks the invasion keep going :(
  7. DonHunter

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ram or space memory? Because i load 1 mod at time
  8. DonHunter

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i got the same error with every mod that have custom music ex: calamity,tremor,thorium,spirit...
  9. DonHunter

I got this after update to 1.3.1.14 `:cry:
Back
Top Bottom