tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who drops the suspicious looking present? seriously im playing this mod for about a month and i killed every monster in it (or at least almost all of them), but no one dropped that present, and the wiki has no description page for both the present and for the elf. help ;-;

Yep, latest version.

Just tried another Lizard Temple run and got killed 3 times in a row with 3 spawning Desert Princess, after logging out each time. I give up. Uninstalling this mod for now. It was fun until that Desert Princess spamming everywhere I go and killing me so fast.

Why does the Desert Princess has more HPs then both the Golem and Pantera (or armor?), spawns 3 smaller bees that are also unkillable, and in a tiny small space like the Lizard Temple. :( I've tried everything. :(

I got this after update to 1.3.1.14
20170702_234119.jpg
`:cry:

I got this after update to 1.3.1.14View attachment 174981 `:cry:
This is happening with numerous larger mods right now -- I've been getting this same error with Calamity, Spirit, and Tremor before 1.3.1.14. This is a current problem with tModLoader. You should report this in that thread.

Also protip: Using the 'Print Screen' button on your laptop, and then pasting+saving it in Microsoft Paint or a better photo-editing program is far easier than taking a picture of your screen with an actual camera/camera phone.

Yep, latest version.

Just tried another Lizard Temple run and got killed 3 times in a row with 3 spawning Desert Princess, after logging out each time. I give up. Uninstalling this mod for now. It was fun until that Desert Princess spamming everywhere I go and killing me so fast.

Why does the Desert Princess has more HPs then both the Golem and Pantera (or armor?), spawns 3 smaller bees that are also unkillable, and in a tiny small space like the Lizard Temple. :( I've tried everything. :(
Ouch, that's pretty bad. This obviously has to be fixed in numerous areas yet.

Could you please tune down the Desert Princess please? She's spawning everywhere, and it's insta-death in 3-5 sec the second she spawns, and I'm in full Beetle Armor with buffs. :(

Seriously she's spawning non stop in the Lizard Temple and constantly killing me in this small space. Not fun.
Make sure you have latest vTremor version. It spawns like only with 0.5% chance.

who drops the suspicious looking present? seriously im playing this mod for about a month and i killed every monster in it (or at least almost all of them), but no one dropped that present, and the wiki has no description page for both the present and for the elf. help ;-;
Mobs only drop it during Christmas in Terraria.

could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating
We will probably add it ;)

I would like to ask you to make tremor mod for newest version of terraria. I wanted to play with this mod so much but there werent any downgrade aplications with this version of terraria. Sorry for my english. ;D

I would like to ask you to make tremor mod for newest version of terraria. I wanted to play with this mod so much but there werent any downgrade aplications with this version of terraria. Sorry for my english. ;D
Ye im playing on terraria v. 1.3.5.2 and it show me that tremor is for terraria v.1.3.5.1

Why is this mod so frikin' bad? All of the weapons are completely useless with maybe 2 exceptions, class accessories are okay, bosses mostly suck and the ones after Coglord are impossible to defeat. Add to that the fact that grinding Tremode :red: is insanity and you got an overrated mod.

I played this with my friend on expert and we have about ~400 hours on Terraria so we aren't bad at this game or anything. It's like this mod is unfinished or something...

Im
Im playing terraria 1.3.5.2 and it show me that this mod is for terraria 1.3.5.1 soo ?
tModLoader downgrades Terraria version.
[doublepost=1499087616,1499087489][/doublepost]
Why is this mod so frikin' bad? All of the weapons are completely useless with maybe 2 exceptions, class accessories are okay, bosses mostly suck and the ones after Coglord are impossible to defeat. Add to that the fact that grinding Tremode :red: is insanity and you got an overrated mod.

I played this with my friend on expert and we have about ~400 hours on Terraria so we aren't bad at this game or anything. It's like this mod is unfinished or something...
Thanks for your opinion, at least you desciribed why you don't like the mod that much and didn't just type "dis is bad mod cuz it is bad".

Thanks for your opinion, at least you desciribed why you don't like the mod that much and didn't just type "dis is bad".
For example, every single mage item (except for "Wrath of wraith" and "Mana dagger") is worse than vanilla counterpart and it often takes much longer to obtain those weapons.
Also by grinding I mean INSANE grinding, like in almost every Terraria run I try to obtain Rod of discord as soon as I can and it takes a while, but Tremode items are 10x as bad. If I want to summon the Brutallisk I need 5 Cluster shards that randomly drop from random bags in few numbers THEN I also need 8 Phantaplasm which who the :red: knows where they drop from. Then after you grind for ~2h hours you are met with a boss, unprepared and not knowing his moveset, that almost instakills you when you are wearing the best available gear and you have to do everything all over again. That's insane.

tModLoader downgrades Terraria version.
[doublepost=1499087616,1499087489][/doublepost]
Thanks for your opinion, at least you desciribed why you don't like the mod that much and didn't just type "dis is bad mod cuz it is bad".
Zrzut ekranu (2).png

[doublepost=1499089496][/doublepost]What should i do then?

View attachment 175023
[doublepost=1499089496][/doublepost]What should i do then?
Ah, that's your problem.
Rename your TML .exe file back to Terraria.exe.

For example, every single mage item (except for "Wrath of wraith" and "Mana dagger") is worse than vanilla counterpart and it often takes much longer to obtain those weapons.
Also by grinding I mean INSANE grinding, like in almost every Terraria run I try to obtain Rod of discord as soon as I can and it takes a while, but Tremode items are 10x as bad. If I want to summon the Brutallisk I need 5 Cluster shards that randomly drop from random bags in few numbers THEN I also need 8 Phantaplasm which who the :red: knows where they drop from. Then after you grind for ~2h hours you are met with a boss, unprepared and not knowing his moveset, that almost instakills you when you are wearing the best available gear and you have to do everything all over again. That's insane.
Well, you could describe the grinding issue in your first message.
I've increased Alphaplasm drop rate (It actually drops from all mobs in Dungeon with more then 200 health in normal mode and with more then 400 health in expert) and increased amount of Cluster Shards dropped from the Suspicious Bags.

Ah, that's your problem.
Rename your TML .exe file back to Terraria.exe.

Well, you could describe the grinding issue in your first message.
I've increased Alphaplasm drop rate (It actually drops from all mobs in Dungeon with more then 200 health in normal mode and with more then 400 health in expert) and increased amount of Cluster Shards dropped from the Suspicious Bags.
Will it work ?? or do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom