Recent content by DoubleNegative

1. DoubleNegative

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Is that finch staff journey exclusive? I'd assume the wings are since they don't seem to fit in with progression, but I could totally see the finch staff as a living tree drop, or alongside the same places wand of sparking drops. It doesn't look excessively cool or powerful but it is very cute.
  2. DoubleNegative

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I love all the new resprites... except for goblins. Maybe they will feel better when I see them ingame, and maybe its just the immense nostalgia I have considering I started playing back when the game first released, but to me they look super overdeveloped for their placement in the game. I've...
  3. DoubleNegative

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

as is the choice between making the typical npc prison or going by the new town system. You are choosing one form of efficiency (all your npcs in one place) over another form of efficiency (cheap items). The change is not for no reason, but rather a balance change, which happens all the time...
  4. DoubleNegative

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I'm a bit curious how many pylons there are, as the main post doesn't specify. It's clear that there are at least pylons for overworld, underground, snow biome, ocean, and hallow. I can assume jungle has one as well, and surely the desert does too. NPCs don't like living in evil biomes so...
  5. DoubleNegative

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

This mod looks fantastic and fits right in line with similar mods/patchers for other games. I never tire of the novelty of having a game I know very well flipped on its head. I have a few suggestions: -configurable upper bounds for item damage randomization -config option to disable AI...
  6. DoubleNegative

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

"Official Terraria Comic" awwww yeaaaaah! "Packaged with 2 pieces of garbage" yuckie
  7. DoubleNegative

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How might I make an enemy drop my custom item? I don't know what its item ID is, and I don't know where to find it. Here's the code for the item: using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LihzarhdExpansion.Items { public class Meatloaf : ModItem...
  8. DoubleNegative

Can somebody help me? My creature won't spawn, except in the jungle and underground. Here is the code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LihzarhdExpansion.NPCs { public class Chameleon : ModNPC { public...
  9. DoubleNegative

Okay, I raised the spawnrate to 5.5. I've found a few in the jungle, but not in the forest biome. Does this have something to do with how they are copying the AI of Buggy?
  10. DoubleNegative

Aha! And removing that exclamation point would make it spawn in the day? Also, where do I choose spawnrate?
  11. DoubleNegative

So what is this part of the NPC code? http://prntscr.com/9qcsjp Is this where it spawns, or where it doesn't, because while it says Main.dayTime, my enemy never spawns during the day, only at night.
  12. DoubleNegative

Okay, so I used the example mod's code as a starter for my NPC. I changed the ai AND animation to Lihzahrd, and then I added in my edited version of the Lihzahrd sprites. However, the enemy that spawns is still really screwed up... The enemy in its screwed-up state: http://prntscr.com/9q8x67...
  13. DoubleNegative

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial for enemy creation?
  14. DoubleNegative

I can't seem to find a list of all of the SetDefaults for items. They are probably in the wiki, but I'm also probably just rather dumb and I'm looking in all the wrong places. Could someone help with that?
Back
Top Bottom