Recent content by Dr.Zootsuit

1. Dr.Zootsuit

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yay! I didn't think it was an easy to miss bug, but I also figured it was worth reporting. Sorry about that~
  2. Dr.Zootsuit

tModLoader Magic Storage

Interesting glitch: When playing with Magic Storage enabled, the Bestiary of all things breaks. Inside the Bestiary, it's impossible to click on entries and view them. Mousing over them makes a rapid buzzing noise, which is the 'scroll over' sound playing rapidly. However, the actual entries...
  3. Dr.Zootsuit

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

A horrible chill goes down your spine
  4. Dr.Zootsuit

Sprites Raptors as Alt Spiders

Very cool reskin! I like how in-depth it is, and raptors as a replacement is just far out of left-field enough that I actually really like the vibes it has as a result. In love with the concept of accidentally digging into a Deep-in-the-earth dinosaur cave. Also feathered dinosaurs are cool so I...
  5. Dr.Zootsuit

Video Project MOD☆EATER: the thread

I hope these are all entertaining. I don't know how strong a role the NPc's will properly play in Mod Eater, but they're an important part of Terraria, so I know I'll need them eventually, and designing them has been a lot of fun.
  6. Dr.Zootsuit

There's so many of these, and I'm still not done with them. I've got about six left to design.
  7. Dr.Zootsuit

As part of the broader Mod Eater project, I've been working on redesigning the NPC's. Some of these drawings are a little old at this point (I started doing the NPC's in January), but the process of both redesigning and writing new personalities has been a really fun one. I figure I should...
  8. Dr.Zootsuit

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

The ability to echo whole builds is really exciting! I can't wait to see the crazy builds that result from it.
  9. Dr.Zootsuit

Welcome to the official thread for MOD☆EATER, The Terraria mod review series, ongoing meta-narrative, and general madness vortex. Today is my birthday, and to celebrate, Mod Eater has officially launched episode zero! check it out here!
  10. Dr.Zootsuit

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

Well well, this is something worth celebrating! Here's to a fine community, and a very fine game!.
  11. Dr.Zootsuit

Texture Pack The Zoologist Virus (Work-In-Progress)

I speak for both the Guild of Mad Scientists and the International Twinning Society when I say that we will be watching your career with great interest.
  12. Dr.Zootsuit

Thank you~! The very first thing I do in the new year is draw a new one with everything I...

Thank you~! The very first thing I do in the new year is draw a new one with everything I learned the last year.
  13. Dr.Zootsuit

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Do you think Terraria will ever receive a physical release in its completed form? I've recently gotten into game collecting, partially in the name of preservation, and Terraria is, yknow, kinda a good game. If ever possible, I'd like to have a physical disc I can always install the complete game...
  14. Dr.Zootsuit

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I've had this drawing since March and I nearly forgot to post it
  15. Dr.Zootsuit

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Peanutbutter jelly time?
Back
Top Bottom