Recent content by dragofire

1. dragofire

The Last Post Wins!

am better
  2. dragofire

Npc's

that was an accident, thank you for telling me about it. and i forgot about those! how many do you reccomend i should do before hardmode?
  3. dragofire

Npc's

So, I just got back into terraria recently since the new update came out like a month ago and I haven't played the game since right before 1.3, so please no spoilers past 1.2. Any tips/recommendations for what I should do before I enter hardmode? Should I keep my npc's near my house? If you are...
  4. dragofire

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

i know i have a lot of mods that say tmod and i put them into the folder and open terraria but it does not say i have all of the mods in the folder that i want! and i know i can only put mod files into the folder
  5. dragofire

dragofires pixel art

my pixel art!:D (by the way, i'm kinda new) btw the sword go cut off and i take requests for the ore cause its work in progress and PLEASE send me the mod that you get it on! -new phoenix sword!armor
  6. dragofire

i have mac and the mod browser does not work on mac for some reason and i have looked it up
  7. dragofire

yeah
  8. dragofire

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

keep it up! :D btw, PLEASE post a download on the game page because on mac, the tmodloader browser does not work and its SUPER annoying that people do not post a download.
  9. dragofire

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

i know btw,on the iPad,i am REALLY good at terraria
  10. dragofire

when i download it and put it in the mods folder,it does not say that I have the mod on! >:(
  11. dragofire

met to! :D

met to! :D
  12. dragofire

Thanks! :D
  13. dragofire

i have a bug,the suspicious looking present is not activating
  14. dragofire

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

when i download the mod,I get this error A type load exception has occurred. at Credits.Credit_Lib.generateCreditFile (System.String path, System.String modname, Boolean showInfoMsgBoxes, Boolean hideCriticalErrors, Boolean forceUpdateOnLoad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at...
Back
Top Bottom