• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • SWITCH 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Dragrath

1. Dragrath

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Hmm Terraria as it is now really feels like its best divided into 3 "Acts" The first act is prehardmode which is all about exploration and preparation getting to know your world and finding out what is where for later on. The bosses here are also quite diverse thematically with a relatively...
  2. Dragrath

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Hmm Seems it got updated since the last time I visited Reading through this it is still quite sad how many of what used to be some of my favorite weapons are sitting in the garbage tiers. In particular Spears are so forgotten... (They could have at least had some use if all the hardmode ones...
  3. Dragrath

New special seeds for 10th anniversary

Yes normally but FTW already drastically messes with enemy stats and behavior and CelebrationMK10 shows new and or different enemies can be spawned so it shouldn't be hard to make a world where the scaling starts as "hard mode" even though it technically isn't. This was what I had meant...
  4. Dragrath

New special seeds for 10th anniversary

Had they hinted they were going to add a new seed prior to the release of CelebrationMK10? Well if they do add future special seeds on future anniversaries As others said I really like the "Opps all ocean" seed idea. My main concern relates to my concerns regarding progression in light of...
  5. Dragrath

PC (Disclaimer: I'm new here so sorry if this should be somewhere else then Multi-Topic) As you can probably tell from my name I like the bone glove so..

Yeah I miss the real bone Glove it was a fun weapon to use as an accessory its just not good enough to stand out. I wish they had split it into the accessory and a normal Skeletron weapon drop. Yeah its an extremely weird choice though I don't think the Fire Gauntlet would make that much more...
  6. Dragrath

Items you think are overrated?

Yeah I agree if you use absolute damage calculations melee was objectively awful excluding the original prenerf North Pole (Which managed to achieve the Highest DPS possible as there was no damage cap and specialized enemy farms designed to abuse The Horseman's Blade. I think that was a...
  7. Dragrath

Yeah honestly the Vampire Knives are a bit overrated as with a good build and knowledge of what you are doing you don't need the life steal which you can't even use against Moonlord.
  8. Dragrath

What? The Scourge of the Corruptor is amazing! The weapons only "flaw" is being the counterpart of Vampire Knives one of the few things unobtainable in the other evil worlds outside of Drunk Worlds.
  9. Dragrath

Crimson vs Corruption

Hmm biome wise I like both but in terms of aesthetic Corruption looks better extending much more naturally into other biomes and feels far more natural like an invasive ecosystem rather than a sinister evil force. The enemies are split between converted creatures and more consistent denizens...
  10. Dragrath

Yeah this strategy hasn't worked in years because it was patched out of the game. In fact I think one of the Destroyer buffs back in 1.2 was at least in part basically intended to hard counter this strategy. Quite frankly this is the reason why the Destroyer was given total debuff immunity...
  11. Dragrath

Favorite class?

Personally I run a sort of mix between melee ranged and summoner with circumstance dictating how strongly I spec into one or the other. This is both a combination of playthrough progression and what I'm fighting. For example Against many bosses ranged is the main choice but a mix of melee and...
  12. Dragrath

[Sprites] Biome-colored lava

Interesting necro Honestly glad this happened as otherwise I'd have stayed buried sad that it was never implemented into the game. I would probably have it effect just the spreading biomes and hell itself but that is just me. The Corruption/Crimson/Hallow lava should have been a thing....
  13. Dragrath

Yeah it got hit hard by the adjustment of other weapons and what makes it all the more painful is that if it had been modified to use the new flail mechanics it could have stayed/become useful and it even looks like it should be a swung flail it just isn't for some reason. Yeah the issue is...
  14. Dragrath

Ashwood Tree

Wow that necromancy that said since this didn't happen do you all think we could make a mod for this perhaps with the meteorite or a expanded hardmode underworld suggestion? Plant wise I would probably base it around the new obsidian crate potted plants. Once one spends a decent amount of time...
  15. Dragrath

Make the Corruption/Crimson more consistent with the hallow.

Yeah that generally is how I have dealt with the solution crossed with prehardmode hellevators Yeah the chlorophyte helps a lot but the growth limit on chlorophyte is a bit of a limitation especially since it grows so slowly Admittedly I probably go a bit overboard eliminating every trace of...
Top Bottom