Recent content by DrewTubeDude

1. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

Just update the page with new up to date links and information, the mod has recently undergone a lot of major changes, the information for which can be found on the official discord.
  2. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

I apologize for the state of the wiki, as a primarily solo developer for this mods content, and having a job on the side, the time I can afford to spend on things outside direct mod development is small, and I do my best to try when I can. The best I can offer is to join the mods discord, where...
  3. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

If you have the time would you be willing to hop onto the mods discord to give me more details? Just to confirm if its this mod causing the issue or if there is a compatibility bug between this mod and another. As of current your comment only tells me so much.
  4. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

I'm glad that's how you see it, as that's sort of the intent for the mod, fill in the progression for the existing classes and some new ones, while introducing some new content to make progression more fun and enjoyable! Of course as updates go on I will be continuing to polish items, bosses...
  5. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

The current Dev Build has been working nonstop at expanding those teasing tidbits of scavenger you've seen, and Scavenger will be released as a fully completed class within the next update. To be truthful i was too exited to play it in full, so I've already completed roughly 75% of its content...
  6. DrewTubeDude

The Balance Mod

THE BALANCE MOD I regret to inform this community that my Discord account has been compromised by a hacker, and the mod Discord has gone down with it. Its been a good run, but I regrettably have to to discontinue development of the mod going forward, I simply don't have it in me to rebuild...
Back
Top Bottom