Recent content by Drez

1. Drez

Switch Green Phasesaber - cannot reforge

I made a Green Phasesaber (Green Phaseblade + 50 crystals). It had no affix (not necessarily uncommon) but I can't even put it in my Goblin Tinkerer's "reforge" box. On googling, I saw someone else post about this somewhere in the wilderness of the internets (not here) but he got no replies...
  2. Drez

Switch Hmm. Wall of Flesh and the Guide.

Ooh I DID get a green hat. That’s cool, then.
  3. Drez

Sorry I wasn’t very clear in my first post. To address the above two posts: I’m trying to spawn Titanium. I’m about 45 hours into my playthrough. My primary world spawned Cobalt/Mythril/Adamantite. I then made a hellivator to a second world, prepped it, killed WoF, and again...
  4. Drez

It looks like this was moved to a PC related forum, but I’m playing on the Switch i.e. console. I meant this to be a general question and not specific to any particular system, though.
  5. Drez

Soooo I have not been lucky getting a world to spawn with Titanium as of yet. I finally set up my third hell stage in the underground, chuck one of my guide voodoo dolls (who was definitely alive), see “Andrew was killed” (or whatever the sacrificial text is), whip out my gun...and nothing...
  6. Drez

How are you guys so patient?

For me it’s a blend of masochism and Stockholm Syndrome. I probably spent 10 hours doing little other than fishing. It took me that long to get a sextant. (I was using 11 different worlds to turn in the quest fish.) I would do some clearing/building/farming every game night after turning quest...
  7. Drez

Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

The wait is terrariable.
  8. Drez

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

It’s still coming out in 2017. I think Pipeworks have shifted development to time travel.
  9. Drez

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

I’m still hoping this comes out in 2017.
  10. Drez

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Will we get a new mobile/Switch development timeline or release estimate any time soon?
  11. Drez

I want a photorealistic 4K Terraria VR that I can upload my body into. By New Years.
  12. Drez

“Bug” may not be the right word but developers absolutely can do things to mitigate scenarios that can trigger epileptic seizures. That doesn’t mean they can necessarily do anything to 100% guarantee their game is seizure-proof but it may be possible to mitigate certain triggers. Doesn’t have...
  13. Drez

I mean, you guys didn’t think I was being serious, right? Come on.
  14. Drez

Well, it’s after midnight but I’m still holding out hope that the Switch version comes out yesterday.
  15. Drez

There’s still five and a half hours left for them to start, finish, certify, and release the Switch version today. All you naysayers are being unreasonable.
Back
Top Bottom