Recent content by Drumblestop

1. Drumblestop

Video Expert mode playthrough on YT! All opinions needed 100%

Thank you! I will try to use your tips and also i might do some sort of intro today, but i have no intro ideas right now. I don't want that intro to just be my name popping up.. feels so 2009 :D But thank you so much again, for the advice and putting your time into watching my video :)
  2. Drumblestop

Video Livestreaming 1.3 Expert

Good luck on twitch! Maybe i'll check you out if you are live, if i can catch you live :D
  3. Drumblestop

Thanks for the advice, but i assume you didn't even click the video and view it for one sec? As you said you haven't ever watched my videos. And ofcourse i am not going to be the next youtube star, never wanted to be. Not saying my videos are bad, because i can watch them myself, this is just...
  4. Drumblestop

+ i think the boring tone is because english is not really my first language and i am not really loud as a person, but i try to improve. And the intro idea is good, but then when the intro is too good then it would shock viewers when the gameplay is actually bad.
  5. Drumblestop

Thank you for that! Finally someone is saying what is wrong with me :D
  6. Drumblestop

Hey, i'm Jean aka Drumblestop and i have been making YouTube videos for 3 years, unfortunately i've started my channel over to improve the quality of my content. I am asking everyone to just help me out and help me improve :) What should i change, should i do it at all?! Every opinion counts...
  7. Drumblestop

PC Let's Talk About 1.3!

Dem slimes yeah :D Also i like the new npc interraction thing and that they sit on the chair and attack. That is pretty kewl.
  8. Drumblestop

PC Let's Talk About 1.3!

Enjoying the 1.3 update so far! Expert mode is epic, and all those items, dayum. Loving the new things so far.
  9. Drumblestop

Hey I'm Adam

One must say Welcome!
  10. Drumblestop

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Yass, Medusa nerf :) <3
  11. Drumblestop

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, the experience and leveling up just keeps spamming in, some people has had the same problem..
  12. Drumblestop

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I have got a problem, i launch it play a little bit and then i get that Exp glitch, which won't stop, and the game gets unplayable. Is there any fix, and if is, then where can i download it? Thanks! - Drumblestop
  13. Drumblestop

Lightning boots O.O

Lightning boots O.O
  14. Drumblestop

Hello guys!

Thank you :)
Back
Top Bottom