PC Let's Talk About 1.3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day, another Pirate Invasion!

1% in, I had already died twice and was having terrible PTSD-like flashbacks. I then said ":red: it I already beat you guys once" so then I brought in my endgame Mage and wiped the floor with Pirate booty.

It felt good.

I've almost got all the Slimes for that one achievement, just need to kill a Crimslime.
Have you fought the Rainbow slime? That's the one I personally forgot about.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436470712,1436470654][/DOUBLEPOST]
Another day, another Pirate Invasion!

1% in, I had already died twice and was having terrible PTSD-like flashbacks. I then said ":red: it I already beat you guys once" so then I brought in my endgame Mage and wiped the floor with Pirate booty.

It felt good.
Sometimes the game is aggravating and it feels good to be overpowered again. It's happened to me before also bosses in the past %:sigh:

Enjoying the 1.3 update so far! Expert mode is epic, and all those items, dayum. Loving the new things so far.
Were you a victim to underestimating a blue slime like I was XD That was my first death and now I'm very careful with the way I play. I personally love the new npcs the most :dryadsmile:

Were you a victim to underestimating a blue slime like I was XD That was my first death and now I'm very careful with the way I play. I personally love the new npcs the most :dryadsmile:

Dem slimes yeah :D Also i like the new npc interraction thing and that they sit on the chair and attack. That is pretty kewl.

Got a slime rain event and the dryad in my house started up a cool leafy vortexy thing.

Slime rain lasted so long that when the slime king finally showed up and killed me in about ten seconds it was the biggest anti climax. :(

Hey i was just in my preHM jungle and i just saw a ... salamander?
It took me by surprise and i killed it before i could check it out or screenshot it but i thought the tool tip said salamander.
I just checked the wiki but there is no entry for one of those.

Had anyone else encountered one? If so wtf is it? Thx.

edit: wait found it. Stupid wiki.

Last edited:
Well, my computer's broken and it'll take the folks at my local Best Buy ~1 week to fix. No Terraria for me ;(

Just you wait till it's fixed, Twins/SkelePrime! My Megashark is eager to tear you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom