Recent content by dylandastupidcoder

1. D

Which mod is causing this?

For some reason, a mod seems to be causing a blurry shadow like effect at random. Does anyone know which mod this might be? Here's my list. "DBZMOD", "WMITF", "WheresMyItems", "VeinMiner", "BossCursor", "MagicStorage", "ShorterRespawn", "CheatSheet", "AutoTrash"...
  2. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry. i wasn't on sooner. i already fixed it before reading this. sorry i didn't reply sooner.
  3. D

tModLoader Shop Expander

Alright, thank you for the reply! i will try that Update: Got it to work! thanks for the help
  4. D

tModLoader Shop Expander

I'm trying to add more slots on my basic cheat npc mod. but when i click next page. there are only 2 other items there. and this shows up even though i have more items in the shop added in the script. here's the script btw using System.Linq; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  5. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just been working on a basic cheat npc mod. and i'm trying to add cross mod support. but i keep getting this error ("c:\Users\dylan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TheCheatNpc\NPCs\Kimi.cs(345,7) : error CS1513: } expected") here is the code. using System.Linq; using...
  6. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Oh, Okay. thanks for the quick reply!
  7. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Trying to build a basic mod i'm working on. just adds a cheat npc. but whenever i try to build the mod i get this error, anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? here's the cs code aswell. using System; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using...
  8. D

When worn, armor looks like copper, and not custom sprites

My file names are EnchantedGoldenBreastplate EnchantedGoldenBreastplate_Arms EnchantedGoldenBreastplate_Body EnchantedGoldenBreastplate_FemaleBody For the helmet names they are EnchantedGoldenHelmet EnchantedGoldenHelmet_Head for the leggings they are EnchantedGoldenLeggings...
  9. D

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

i actually just fixed that before you sent your reply. sorry but thanks for the help
  10. D

thanks for the reply. i will try the things you have said now i am getting a new error. error c:\Users\dylan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MagnarMadness\Items\VoodooDemonSpawner.cs(36,52) : error CS1026: ) expected c:\Users\dylan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  11. D

i am trying to make a item that spawns a enemy. but when i use it nothing happens. this is my code using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MagnarMadness.Items { public class VoodooDemonSpawner : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults()...
  12. D

Craftable glowsticks?

i could probably do something like that. but i would need to make a item that would be used to craft it with. that isn't a default item maybe something like this. 1x Torch 1x Plastic Tube
  13. D

When worn, armor looks like copper, and not custom sprites

this is a example of one of my codes that work. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MagnarMadness.Items.Armor { [AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Body)] public class EnchantedGoldBreastplate : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults()...
  14. D

tModLoader Need Help With Something.

i am trying to make a item that spawns a enemy. but when i use it nothing happens. this is my code using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MagnarMadness.Items { public class VoodooDemonSpawner : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults()...
  15. D

i seem to keep on getting this error on my minion file c:\Users\dylan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MagnarMadness\Projectiles\Minions\IlluminatiMinion.cs(18,24) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Projectile' does not contain a definition for 'name' and no extension method 'name'...
Back
Top Bottom