Recent content by EchoDuck

1. EchoDuck

tModLoader Insanity Mod

If you want people to help you, you should probably list some ideas and maybe show your sprites. Also a tip : don't go overboard with content amount and focus on quality
  2. EchoDuck

tModLoader TeraCAD

Looks good, good luck with further development!
  3. EchoDuck

tModLoader Graydee's mini mods

That's a lot of plans. And I would really like to see them ingame so goodluck gray
  4. EchoDuck

tModLoader Auralite mod

Another one joins the hivemind? lol
  5. EchoDuck

tModLoader Tiny Worlds

We need this mod, but make the world size of the screen. Would be fun
  6. EchoDuck

tModLoader [Dead] Wyvernium Mod

Sadly looks like it is... would be great to see the owner back but it doesn't seem like he will come back
  7. EchoDuck

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

Yeah... honestly, you wont be able to do 16 bosses. I'd advise you make less, but more polished and not make as much as possible and fitting them everywhere you can
  8. EchoDuck

tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

As @Blockaroz said, we didn't do anything for long. Which is probably my fault, I'm not a good team leader. Anyway, this mod is dead, however the bosses might be moved to my mod EchosBosses, where they will be post-Moonlord challenge fights, without spawning ores and just dropping powerful...
  9. EchoDuck

Idk, I just know your name from your sprite threads (good stuff), also seen you on a few discords

Idk, I just know your name from your sprite threads (good stuff), also seen you on a few discords
  10. EchoDuck

tModLoader Summoners Love

This mod looks pretty nice, looks like it will be good summoner expansion
  11. EchoDuck

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

Amazing mod again, you're great!
  12. EchoDuck

tModLoader [Dead] Wyvernium Mod

It's not a copypaste pillar for a few reasons. Elerium is a throwing one while this one is healing. It looks way different too. Calling it a copypaste because it's a green is counterproductive, did you consider that there aren't a lot of colors? Not mentioning that this one actually works ingame...
  13. EchoDuck

tModLoader Contra Corruptam Mundi - Against the Corruption of the World

Hey, this is pretty nice. Good lck in developing it
  14. EchoDuck

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

That's a very cool feature, and makes trying out stuff more fun. Hopefully at least alpha will be released decently soon
  15. EchoDuck

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Very noice
Back
Top Bottom