Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright small little update again! I managed to program a neat little sorting system for this GUI which can easily be added to!
Collection panel sorting here, click the item panel to sort by collectible name, alternating between ascending and descending. Click on the unit panel to sort by unit size, alternating between ascending an descending

Shop panel sorting here. Clicking on the result panel will sort by item name, alternating between ascending, descending or 'normal' mode, which is UIList's default ordering. Clicking on any of the curreny will sort by price cost, alternating between HIGH-LOW cost and LOW-HIGH cost, I forgot to show off that you can also click the custom slot, which will sort by artifact power cost (which the slot will be used for)

disclaimer: all of the panels' contents are just placeholders to show off sorting

Thank you all!

Behold everyone! More updates! More spoilers! AND MORE: You can test this UI
Below you can download a .tmod with this UI. Just make sure you set a hotkey in your settings to toggle the UI.
Please note that the current contents of the UI are randomly generated and will not be the final contents. Also, there's no backend system yet for collecting items and buying/crafting. But you can test the UI and sorting methods by clicking on stuff in the UI!
te3X1EC.png

Thank you for having patience, and I'm working really hard on this UI. Please test the UI if you wish, tell me your thoughts, and please report any bugs you find :)

DOWNLOAD A TEST VERSION

Behold everyone! More updates! More spoilers! AND MORE: You can test this UI
Below you can download a .tmod with this UI. Just make sure you set a hotkey in your settings to toggle the UI.
Please note that the current contents of the UI are randomly generated and will not be the final contents. Also, there's no backend system yet for collecting items and buying/crafting. But you can test the UI and sorting methods by clicking on stuff in the UI!
te3X1EC.png

Thank you for having patience, and I'm working really hard on this UI. Please test the UI if you wish, tell me your thoughts, and please report any bugs you find :)

DOWNLOAD A TEST VERSION
Cool stuff. I like it!

More stuff everyone! MORE SPOILERS!
Today I've been working on a separate feature, also made it to the front page of reddit today.
It's an item deconstructor. The basic idea is that you can put in items you want to decontruct, and it searches for recipes that make that item. You can then choose to zip the materials into a goodie bag, deconstructing the item. You can then open the goodie bag to get your stuff!

There are 15 slots because vanilla recipes can have up to 15 materials. Just click the bag button behind the last slot to zip it all!!!

Here are some screens:
Tlg3A7Q.png
mefZmrw.png
WQSyQTb.png
2eBjEX9.png

Aight peeps, daily update again!
So today, I've pretty much finished the deconstructor UI and system.
With this UI you can 'deconstruct' any item you want. This includes modded items.
The UI will search for all recipes that create the item you put in it.
You can then 'deconstruct' by clicking on the bag icon in a recipe panel, putting the materials in a goodie bag, but taking away whichever item you put in the UI.
Also items in the UI show their sell value next to their item name in the tooltip.

B9FY4XE.png
7v7H7WU.png

As you can see, it's rather dynamic. When you disassemble potions, there's a 20% chance material stacks aren't given by the goodie bag when opened. This is to try to work around the alchemy table 'exploit', which allowed you to get infinite materials due to the '1/3 chance to not consume materials when crafting potions'.

Also working around the 'free of charge prefixes' is the gold cost of deconstructing. This is either based off of the reforging cost, or the material costs plus/minus the item you put in. There's always a minimum of 50 silver and 30 copper cost to deconstructing.

Fun fact: if you have the discount card equipped, you get discount on all deconstruction costs!

Oxr6E6v.png

Notice how it now says there's a chance of material loss. The tooltips feature item icons, their name in their respective rarity color, and stack count.
Ey3Dris.png
I've sadly lost 30 fallen stars from this bag!

If you don't have enough gold, you cannot deconstruct!
l1iFVWB.png

The goodie bags can be traded, stored, dropped in the world, anything! They retain their info when exiting the world. So you don't have to open them right away! You could use them to easily store materials!

The UI supports any amount of recipes, and you can scroll through them by using your scrollwheel!
The panels show up to 15 material slots, which is the maximum amount of ingredients for a recipe.
5511hPs.png

If you accidentally close the UI, the item(s) you put in the UI will be given back to you automatically.

hang on... can someone get that "transition" frame on minieKs profile pic. i have a feeling this relates to the ARG.
edit: NVM, it's just a goat'
goat.gif

though, hiding something like that isn't something i'd put past minieK

Thread changed name.
Just to keep it clean overall and because we had to cut down on some content to actually progress. I think this was our problem for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom