Recent content by Eclip5e

1. Eclip5e

Library MP3Sharp Crashes Game on Launch

Same problem. I can also confirm deleting MP3Sharp.dll fixes this. For anyone who doesnt know: You can add "-logerrors -logfile" to launch options on Steam for Terraria to get logs ^^
  2. Eclip5e

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Love the new workshop integration! Though i have one problem... I tried replacing the normal music with the otherworldly music but it wont play the title and the day music, all others are woking... Any fix to this? ^^'
  3. Eclip5e

Texture Pack Eclip5e's Ultimate Collection

Just updated the the Info with Instructions on how to use the custom Wavebank ^^
  4. Eclip5e

I just checked it again and the Nights Edge (ID 273) already has a resprite added to the collection ^^'
  5. Eclip5e

Sure ^^ I might add it soon :D
  6. Eclip5e

Game Mechanics Make the otherworld soundtrack an option, not a world trait

I created a new Wavebank that replaces all music with the otherworld music ^^ I can attach the Wavebank if you would like, though you woul have to replace it in the files manually. I tried to create a texturepack with the wavebank too but there it just doesnt get recognized
  7. Eclip5e

Steam keeps on re-downloading my Terraria and my character and world is gone

Happened to me lately too, i just "installed" it into the same place where it currently is as it hadnt been deleted/uninstalled, rather just not recognized. After hitting install on the same location it said "existing files found" and just scanned them. Afterwards nothing new had been installed...
  8. Eclip5e

If anyone would like to suggest another texture pack that should be added or made one and wants to have it added, just go ahead and ask :P
  9. Eclip5e

I finally have permission of all the creators! Have fun with the collection ^^
  10. Eclip5e

haha lucky you xD I almost have confirmation from all creators too. Once i got them you can download it again with some updates made to it ^^ (for example Camellia's Sprite Pack)
  11. Eclip5e

Some have pm'd already ^^
  12. Eclip5e

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

The Textures you made look amazing! Love them :3
  13. Eclip5e

Texture Pack Retro Styled Health Bars

chuckster. may i use the healthbars you made in a collection im making? ^^
  14. Eclip5e

Texture Pack No Solar Shield - Finally a way to hide the shield!

hey @Deobus may i use your texture pack in a colleciton im making? ^^
  15. Eclip5e

Dark Mode UI

@Tenoxo may i use your dark mode texture pack in a collection im making? ^^
Back
Top Bottom