Recent content by ender1200

1. ender1200

Terraria 1.3 countdown

They said that they are aiming for a 1 p.m launch time. So the correct countdoun clock is: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150630T13&p0=179&font=cursive
  2. ender1200

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Fan artist and MLP Analist Keyframe is in a very bad situation. Please see if you can help in any way or at least spread the word.
  3. ender1200

The Roguelike thread

Rogulikes are awsome. My favorites are Brogue, Cataclysm Dark Days ahead and Crypt of the Necrodancer. I alseo really like Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. Anyone here had a chance to play Cogmind? I hadn't got the chance yet, but it looks really good.
  4. ender1200

well, in Anythin defense MLP is wierd. That's part of what makes it a good show. Wierd can be a...

well, in Anythin defense MLP is wierd. That's part of what makes it a good show. Wierd can be a good thing and for MLP it is a good thing.
  5. ender1200

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Luna and Rarity.
  6. ender1200

Official Terraria: Otherworld

This looks great. Can't wait to see where you are taking this new game. I'm mostly interested in why don't you see it as Terraria 2 though. What elements that don't quite fit in a main line "terraria" will this game have? Because "the entire world succumbed to corruption" would be the perfect...
  7. ender1200

Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

When Ties where a common clothing accessory for man loosening or removing your tie was the common equivalent. Nowadays formal wear and ties in particular are far less common. The main problem with this question is that nowadays most man don't really wear any piece of clothes that woman don't...
  8. ender1200

PC What do you think they should add in Terraria 1.3?

Official Modding API and Steam workshop support.
  9. ender1200

Programming!

Bad expiriance? Or is it about the JVM being too Slow?
  10. ender1200

Space Engineers: Now With Planets!

I think that you stand in a place where what you mostly lack is practice and confidence. You say that you can read and modify code, that's already requires coding literacy. My advice for getting into being able to code yourself is to start small. Pick a language and write basic programs. Start...
  11. ender1200

Do you have any programming expiriance? because moving from one programming languege to another is ussually not that hard. If you don't know how to program and feel like taking the time to learn there is a thread on the /r/spaceengineers subreddit about good learning resources. Also here is a...
  12. ender1200

Iv'e been fooling around for a bit with the new programmable block. So far Iv'e wtiten a code that randomly turns spotlights on and off. I connected a timer block and used it to run the code on loop. Then I added a beacon that brodcasted how many lights are on. Maybe tomorrow I'll think of...
  13. ender1200

I bought it several days ago in the steam sale. Any good toutorial for begginers? Also, are there hostile NPCs in the game or do gunns only truely come into play in Multyplayer?
  14. ender1200

Serious Python?

Hey, this is something I can help with! Let's start with language: C++ or python? I'll stick to these language because I know them best. (I also know C, but you better use C++ than C.) Both are very popular, for almost the opposite reasons. C++ is a very powerful language that sits very...
  15. ender1200

what game is your stress-reliever?

Terraria, Definatly Terraria. And when that dosen't work there is allways Saints Row.
Back
Top Bottom