what game is your stress-reliever?

Terraria is pretty good for this sort of thing... unless you're fighting Duke Fishron or something. Darn you Yorai >.>

I definitely think racing games for me. I've always been good at them and usually find them relaxing when it comes to free roaming/going for a nice drive. I may also just hop into Minecraft and build something on a server.

I have a couple of stress-reliever games:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
It's a spectacle fighter/hack 'n slash where you can literally cut things into tiny little cyborg chunks with your sword whist awesome music is blaring in the background. If I want to loosen up a bit, I'll just load up a few of my favourite chapters and blast through them.

Devil May Cry 4 (Bloody Palace Mode)
Not only is it a lot of fun to hack away at floor upon floor of progressively tougher enemies, but it's also somewhat calming for me to do so...I swear I'm normal guys! :p

Gears of War 2 (Horde Mode)
Not one I've played in a long while, but it's the same principal for me as Devil May Cry 4, only in a third person cover based shooter and in a wave based mode (as opposed to "floors").

Left 4 Dead is my stress reliever. It never failed me, highly modable, perfect mod support, good community support, and no strings attached. Making the game high replay value. That is something a game needs. ahhh...

I don't think I've ever played a game that doesn't cause me stress. I only play games because the fun factor is larger than the stress factor.

I like Scribblenauts, Skyrim, and SR3 if I am on edge. I just like open world in general when I am stressed, it helps you breathe and gives you some elbow room. When your stressed you feel like your going to explode.

Any game which makes you insanely OP and lets you muck around with ease, destorying everything in a couple of clicks. Like Broforce.

Smash Brothers, although sometimes it only induces more rage. Then I go on a trip through a Pokémon game, and that does the trick much better.

I used to play Road Rash: Jailbreak or Dynasty Warriors for stress relief back in the day.

Now I got Saints Row IV (just stomping tanks. Joy.) and Destiny for some easy mayhem.

On phones/tablets, I like playing some dungeon crawlers or picking up Terraria and exploring some caves in a new world, just for giggles.

Im sorry to have to say this but, League of Legends. Otherwisee i play terraria, minecraft, starbound, kerbal space program, etc

Plague Inc., preferably Plague Inc. Evolved on Steam. Who wouldn't want to create their very own disease and end the human race?

Back
Top Bottom