Recent content by Enderking

1. Enderking

I need friends to play Terraria with

Does anyone want to play Terraria with me? Any difficulty, any world size, any evil, I don't really care.
  2. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I figured it out, it was the wildlife mod
  3. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't know which ones to disable to make it work
  4. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

These are all the mods I'm using, Microstructures, max stack plus extra, magic storage, wmitf, wireless, Wing slot, solutions mod, simple auto chests, shop expander, Omni swing, mini boss npc, improved pillar event, imksushi's mod, beyond the forgotten ages, yet another boss health bar, Fargo's...
  5. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have yuyu's microstructures, but I don't want to disable it
  6. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have Fargo's, but turning it off did the help
  7. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok, thanks
  8. Enderking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can someone help me? I'm trying to play terraria with thorium and calamity and a few other mods, but the thing is, I'm trying to create a world, but when it gets to the sulphur sea, it stops loading, does anyone know how to fix it?
  9. Enderking

Weapons & Equip More Mounts

Maybe, but dragons are cooler, like Betsy drops a dragon mount and some kind of wyvern boss drops a wyvern mount
  10. Enderking

Helicopter mount sounds cool, but I'd still rather have some kind of dragon mount, like the shadow dragon from calamity or thorium
  11. Enderking

Dragon mounts!!
  12. Enderking

Hi RedDragonbeast

Hi RedDragonbeast
  13. Enderking

Well, hopefully they will allow both without having to use a computer to do so, like its...

Well, hopefully they will allow both without having to use a computer to do so, like its something on the main screen and download some map or mod you want. That would be cool
  14. Enderking

Do you think maybe one day you will allow people who play on Xbox 1 and PS4 download mods and maps?

Do you think maybe one day you will allow people who play on Xbox 1 and PS4 download mods and maps?
Back
Top Bottom