Recent content by EnricosUt

1. EnricosUt

Steam Help

I forgot my steam password to login on the website since I used remember me for the actual app, so I thought I'd post it here. So I tried to gift Terraria to my friend once, before he purchased anything on Steam, and it didn't work as you need to pay at least a little before you could receive...
  2. EnricosUt

Items New Minion: Scarecrow

You would get this on a sky island when you break a stalk of corn (new plant only spawns in hardmode) you have a 0.54% of getting this new item. This is the item you spawn it with:(Magic Corn) This minion would do 32 damage by throwing little sticks of hays. (0.2% of throwing a bale of hay...
  3. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Chef!

Being Italian, I thought adding a chef would be cool! So here we go! Unlocked by: Having any type of food (Easymode and Hardmode) Names Ideas: Ramsey, Batali, Mario (Take away from Painter), Luigi (Take away from Painter), Bobby, Oliver, Oil Quotes: "Let's get cooking!" "This chicken is...
  4. EnricosUt

Items New Idem: Nuke!

that's lame.
  5. EnricosUt

Items New item: Frosty Bow!

i like it
  6. EnricosUt

Items New Item: Kendama

This item would be based on the very popular kids toy. If you left click it acts like a yoyo that only goes to 7 blocks. This attack would do 12 damage and 4 knockback. If you right click with this weapon you stand still and do a trick. You can only do one trick every 5 real minutes. YOU CAN...
  7. EnricosUt

Items Item Idea: Ultra Sword!

This one! Duh! XD
  8. EnricosUt

Items Item Idea: Ultra Sword!

GREAT IDEA!
  9. EnricosUt

what?

what?
  10. EnricosUt

:D

:D
  11. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies New NPC Villager: Ninja (Easymode)

My friend thought of this so I'll post it for him! Appearance: Full black with one line of skin colored pixels with green eyes sticking out on his head. has yellow mark on side of arm How to unlock: Kill King Slime Way of Attack: Swinging a Katana Drops: %19 chance of dropping his katana Sells...
  12. EnricosUt

NPCs & Enemies Clown and Pilot NPC Suggestion

Yes, but they are so weak and epensive it sort balances it out.
  13. EnricosUt

I know the angel wings exist.
  14. EnricosUt

He would be a villager who looks like a clown without the ball. You unlock him by defeating a clown He would sell banannarangs during a blood moon for 1 platnium He would take the beach ball from the party girl and he would sell it, same amount He also can sell balloon dogs, which are a...
Back
Top Bottom