NPCs & Enemies New NPC Villager: Ninja (Easymode)

EnricosUt

Terrarian
My friend thought of this so I'll post it for him!

Appearance: Full black with one line of skin colored pixels with green eyes sticking out on his head. has yellow mark on side of arm
How to unlock: Kill King Slime
Way of Attack: Swinging a Katana
Drops: %19 chance of dropping his katana
Sells:
Shurikens (10 coppers)
Warrior's Belt (Equippable which paralyzes enemies occasionally and looks like a black stip of pixels with a 2 strands sticking out from the front on the player. 15 gold)
Smoke Bomb (Hardmode only 10 copper and is no longer sold by Party Girl)
Dragon's Sword (A katana that when swung will shoot a small fire dragon that deals 70 damage and can hit enemies behind other enemies. The sword does 90 damage. Blood Moon/Hardmode 100 platnium)
Invisibility Potion (90 silver)
Samurai Helmet (+9 defense only in Hardmode 20 gold)

Quotes:
"Very Well."
"My prices will sneak up on you!"
"You're lucky that you're not my enemy. HIIIYAH!
"Whatcha buying?"
"That [Party Girl], so loud...she'll never be a good ninja!"
"I need help from [Wizard], I need his magic to help me sneak by everyone!"
"[Stylist] is the one who knows what my hair looks like. "
"Never be caught off-guard!"

Blood Moon Quotes:
"I'll sneak up on you, kill you, and then eat you on the roof!"
"Shogun says you're next!"
"I know where you live."
"Leave! Or I'll make you!"
"Go annoy someone annoying. Like [Party Girl]!"
"Is [Stylist] not available? I can cut your hair. With a shuriken. And the rest of your head."

Names:
Brian, Raphael, Leonardo, Hattori, Iga, Donatello, Iwata, Minamoto, Michelanglo

Please add a ninja! That'd be awesome! :golem:

Last edited:
Names:
Brian
AHHH! I see what you did there! I see two issues, though. The black belt already exists, grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks, and the Dragon Warrior can be obtained from the first hardmode night, just needs some luck and to save up a LOT, and it also does about twice the damage of the Terra Blade. It could be a pretty good suggestion, but it does need some work.

AHHH! I see what you did there! I see two issues, though. The black belt already exists, grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks, and the Dragon Warrior can be obtained from the first hardmode night, just needs some luck and to save up a LOT, and it also does about twice the damage of the Terra Blade. It could be a pretty good suggestion, but it does need some work.
indeed. The Dragon Warriors price AND damage need to be nerfed. A lot. But i like the idea. I suggest giving him some kind of Hardmode throwing class armor and maybe some throwing weapons to sell. So that the throwing class can finally be a real class in hardmode. And, maybe, maybe, the smoke bombs the party girl sells? Yeah those.... Give them to him. Would be pritty cool. I think. Since, y'know, he's a ninja.

Back
Top Bottom