Recent content by Ephyrae

1. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

I apologize greatly for my hiatus. I plan on keeping up this mod, but I have recently come up with an idea for a game and may sacrifice this project for it instead. If you are interested in seeing this mod not die you can message me and help out with it.
  2. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

Short hiatus on working on this due to some real life stuff and other distractions
  3. Ephyrae

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Can you make it so the slimey sentries don't attack or damage you when you have the royal gel equipped? They are slimes after all
  4. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

I got one of my friends to help me work on this, but I can still use more people if anyone's interested. Also, I'm very excited to be adding new reforges! Just updated the page. The google doc has a lot of them listed near the current bottom.
  5. Ephyrae

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I took a screenshot of myself exploiting the antlion queen bug before the patch :P
  6. Ephyrae

I found that the behemoth only spawns in mushroom biomes and I managed to take a screenshot for proof. I do have over 20 other mods installed, but other people seem to have the same issue so I doubt it's a mod conflict As for the slimey sentries, they appear to be balanced in pre hardmode, but I...
  7. Ephyrae

Do you think you could make a requirement for the behemoth to spawn? One just spawned on me when I went down into the jungle, oneshotting me. I started the game like 15 minutes earlier. If it's meant to be a hardmode boss I don't think it should spawn at any time, especially because it...
  8. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

So, uh. . . little issue I'm having. I use a mac as my computer for work reasons and I can't justify buying a pc JUST for this, especially because I'm still in highschool. I'm trying to get my friend to work on it for me but he is SUPER busy and I don't know anyone else who can help. I would...
  9. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

As I said, it's still in the design phase so I haven't started actually creating it, but I will get there, don't worry!
  10. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

I agree that I need to show more content. I just wrote this up in like 15 minutes to show that I have something planned. I WILL show sprites when I have them (many programs don't work for me, oddly) and I will definitely upgrade this page as much as I can. Also, in regards to dragon armor, I...
  11. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

I can post a viewing link to the document if anyone is interested. I constantly update it and it has information on every aspect currently thought up on the mod. Although, if I do this, the final boss will be spoiled.
  12. Ephyrae

tModLoader Legends Mod!

-----!!CURRENTLY ON A PERMANENT HIATUS!!----- (Very few sprites and no screenshots yet. Anyone interested in working with me on this mod can message me. Also note that I have almost no experience with the Terraria forums, so this page is very unorganized) This forum post will be updated...
  13. Ephyrae

Wow I just wrote an entire paragraph without even realizing it. Sorry if I ranted a bit.

Wow I just wrote an entire paragraph without even realizing it. Sorry if I ranted a bit.
  14. Ephyrae

Part 2: My mac can run any game that is useable on a mac really well. Windows isn't made for...

Part 2: My mac can run any game that is useable on a mac really well. Windows isn't made for gaming and neither is any other platform other than consoles. People make games for Windows before Linux/Mac not the other way around. I'm not saying everyone should use mac I'm thanking someone for...
  15. Ephyrae

Part 1: I know windows is preferable for gaming but I'm not going to purchase a new computer...

Part 1: I know windows is preferable for gaming but I'm not going to purchase a new computer just to play a few games. I have a really crappy 4-5 year old PC that was purchased already used by my mother and I have a mac. The former can't run any game at more than ~20 fps with constant lag spikes...
Back
Top Bottom