Recent content by EstebanLB

1. EstebanLB

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Make Grub soup a tier 3 food, those critters spawn very rarely and Buggy is a very good bait item. Using them for a tier 2 food is a waste
  2. EstebanLB

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

What about tiering the phaseblades and sabers? That set being all equal feels off, taking into account that the hooks, staves and robes are tiered according to gem rarity/value. The same goes for the gem glass walls
  3. EstebanLB

tModLoader [Request] An eye dropper/pipette feature

Hello everyone. I've been searching and apparently a mod featuring this doesn't exist yet. What I find very lacking is a function (bindable to a key) that automatically puts on the player's cursor (if present from inventory) the block/item hovered with it, to assist in building. Would it be hard...
  4. EstebanLB

Blocks & Decoration //PLEASE READ// Make Sky Mills spawn on Sky Crates //PLEASE READ//

Since Biome Crates can spawn the unique items from each biome, I thought that I could get a Sky Mill from Sky Crates since my medium world didn't spawn one on any of the Skyware Chests. But I was wrong. Now I can't craft Sky furniture because of a very bad luck
  5. EstebanLB

Weapons & Equip Modifications to the Amazon Yoyo

Not only that, it also makes the items it uses to craft to sell for a very big proffit. Now the Jungle Hat is no longer the best option for Jungle Spores, but the Amazon is now
  6. EstebanLB

No Meteorite spawn after breaking 5 Shadow Orbs

Yeah, well. Turns out it was very hidden and but I never got the message :/ Thanks everyone!
  7. EstebanLB

That's kinda like cheating
  8. EstebanLB

I smashed 3 more orbs on 3 different days and still no meteorite
  9. EstebanLB

PC Neverending slime.

It doesn't have a progress bar
  10. EstebanLB

1.3 Inconsistency of special arrows crafting ammounts

I'm bumping this thread as I still think that Venom, Unholy and Jester Arrows should use less resources @Leinfors , if you think that this belong to the suggestion subforum, please tell me so so I'll create the thread there
  11. EstebanLB

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

@YellowAfterlife Thanks a lot for this editor. Thanks to your work I've saved a corrupt file character and was able to edit an old file to restore as closely as I remembered when I lost it. Kudos to you!
  12. EstebanLB

I've never been son unlucky with meteorites before
  13. EstebanLB

I destroyed 3 Shadow Orbs in 3 different days, and got no Meteorite spawn on the next night. Then several days later, another Orb at 12:10 AM, no Meteorite spawn. I waited until 01:30 AM to break another one, again, no Meteorite spawn. I'm uploading my world and my character for anyone who can...
  14. EstebanLB

Player file got corrupted and shows as a new player without sprite in the list

Yeah, I was afraid of it. I used an editor to restore the character as closely as I could remember
  15. EstebanLB

Player file got corrupted and shows as a new player without sprite in the list

My player file (and the .bak) got corrupted after a power loss and now I can't select it to continue playing. The play button is greyed out, shows the stats as a new player and no sprite. The world file is fine but I would like to get it back. Can someone help me?
Back
Top Bottom