Recent content by EternalDark

1. EternalDark

PS4 No auto swing with feral claws

yeah, just tried feral claws with the fiery greatsword, and no autoswing. on xbox one. guess ill farm for the titan glove lol.
  2. EternalDark

Resolved Cant cancel summons in the new 1.3 console update for ps4

Yeah, there is absolutely no way to cancel a minion now that journeys end is out for consoles. Im on xbox one and there are no transparent icons lol, there are no icons at all under equipment. I can cancel pets and light pet. Theres nothing to click to cancel a minion. Go into inventory and...
  3. EternalDark

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

I did the same, new character and new world. And was surprised to still see pumpkins everywhere.
  4. EternalDark

Xbox One Who is the hardest Hardmode boss for you?

Definitely fishron. I just beat him for the first time yesterday. After weeks of prepping and arena building. And have all the best stuff you can get on a 360. He's no joke. No he's farm material lol. Now*
  5. EternalDark

After several weeks of preparation, arena construction, and potion making, I have beat Duke...

After several weeks of preparation, arena construction, and potion making, I have beat Duke Fishron. The impossible is always achievable.
  6. EternalDark

Slaughtered!!

Sorry for the double post. This forum is kinda confusing lol.
  7. EternalDark

Slaughtered!!

I finally just beat Fishron! ! After tons of prep work and potion making, I've finally done the impossible.
  8. EternalDark

Slaughtered!!

I finally just beat Fishron! ! After tons of prep work and potion making, I've finally dome the impossible.
  9. EternalDark

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

I just got my chaingun !!!!
  10. EternalDark

Now it's the legendary terra blade and an unreal tactical shotgun. Legendary death sickle for the ones that I can't reach lol. Also have a godly hatchet you get from Golem. And a godly Pygmy staff. Hope to get the chaingun soon, but the frost moon and pumpkin moon I'm having trouble with still...
  11. EternalDark

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

I'm on old ten console though .I know, it sucks .Can't afford an Xbox one though . I wouldn't ever quit though lol Old gen*
  12. EternalDark

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

Dude, I've got a full set of beetle armor with the shell ,an avenger emblem, celestial stone, destroyer emblem, the ankh shield ,and beetle wings ,all reforged to warding, 101 armor .A legendary terra blade and an unreal tactical shotgun .Clorophyte bullets .Heart lanterns, campfires .Like five...
  13. EternalDark

Such a relief

I do use the spelunker potions, but never thought to reverse gravity while mining. I wanna build more stuff, but already have the true terra blade, but I use a legendary death sickle and a godly Uzi with ichor ammo. And have beetle armor and wings .Can just stand still almost during every boss...
  14. EternalDark

Such a relief

@Unit One thanks! Man ,it's a B trying to craft a dozen mechanical skulls ,ain't it ? I barely have any farms. Right now I'm hunting for adamantium ore .
  15. EternalDark

That's what I use.
Back
Top Bottom