Recent content by EVERYTHING king

1. E

But he's cheating its not duplicating word from Lee it's general cheating

But he's cheating its not duplicating word from Lee it's general cheating
  2. E

There's a glitch for mobile where you can duplicate items by using backups and putting the item...

There's a glitch for mobile where you can duplicate items by using backups and putting the item in a chest and my friend cheats with this glitch could you release a hybrid as soon as possible before he hacks the key molds and beats planters to duplicate the keys
  3. E

NPCs & Enemies Gendered npcs

Yeah I agree
  4. E

NPCs & Enemies Gendered npcs

Now I was wondering what if you could get npcs of a different gender Personaly I think that the original gender not will do the same thing for the angler as a example. The male gives you missions and the female sells bait simple change. Or a male dyad would give you missions to turn ebonstone...
  5. E

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

I am too and so excited for 1.3 also my favorite slime emote is this one :kingslime:
  6. E

NPCs & Enemies Floite

Good point good point maybe wyverns would drop a item called wyverns bait and you could ride on a wyvern that could spit fire plus this is a draft so sorry for all those nonexisting ideas but me and my freifreind want to make it a mod also this is after all 3 mechanical bosses have been defeated
  7. E

I agree there's going to be so much stuff
  8. E

How close are we to the final game the final update having moonlord and such how close are we to a journeys end. But no matter how close we are it shall stay the best game on this planet. Terraria had a pretty good run but it's time for it to be know as one of the best games ever ;(
  9. E

Anyone here

Anyone here
  10. E

CC Creation Compendium #72

It will come this year hopefully
  11. E

A traveling merchant selling to a player

A traveling merchant selling to a player
  12. E

Hellllllllllooooooooo

Hellllllllllooooooooo
  13. E

A traveling merchant that was saved by a player

A traveling merchant that was saved by a player
  14. E

Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

I agree unless a hinted npc has a Japanese style then he'd fit in well
  15. E

Thank you

Thank you
Back
Top Bottom