NPCs & Enemies Gendered npcs

Now I was wondering what if you could get npcs of a different gender

Personaly I think that the original gender not will do the same thing for the angler as a example. The male gives you missions and the female sells bait simple change. Or a male dyad would give you missions to turn ebonstone to stone with purification powder for money and items. They would also both live in the same house and instead of '" billy the angler has moved in " it would be " Susan and billy the angler would move in. No clue what the sprites would look if you have a concept in pixels please comment it

Some names would have to be changed for male variant, e.g. male nurse=doctor, male party girl=party boy. Just a thought. Also I agree with Worfer. Other than that, support.

Eh. For all the work that would need to go into adding male/female variants of existing NPCs and giving them different functions, I'd rather just get more unique NPCs.

I don't understand if you're saying each world would get both NPCs at the same time, or if it'd be random chance which version moves in when your ___ slot is vacant.

A: Having two of the NPCs in your world would look weird no matter what. Even if they have slightly different sprites. And you would need double housing, and a duplicate would take up a housing you want another npc to spawn in.
B:Only one should spawn to fix the above problem, but if they don’t have the same function, then your screwed outa items.
C:Would rather have other stuff than slightly changed NPCs.
No support because of above reasons.

I would rather have more unique NPCs as well. Maybe somebody could design a mod that adds in Female/Male variants of NPCs, though.

Back
Top Bottom