Recent content by Evie_q

1. Evie_q

Defeated duke fishron with shroomite armor+vortex beater (clorophite bullets) and a lot of pots...

Defeated duke fishron with shroomite armor+vortex beater (clorophite bullets) and a lot of pots :/ can’t even challenge moon lord he’s too strong
  2. Evie_q

Ask me period

Yes... I haven’t watched it (just a few chapters) but I think Mikasa and the potato girl are my fav characters
  3. Evie_q

Ask me period

Mmm idk I like magic weapons for dungeons, bows and guns mostly for bosses and swords/boomerangs. Yes, I like a lot of genres such as shonen/isekai/romance/gore etc. The last I’ve seen and loved are Violet Evergarden, Carole & Tuesday and Tate no Yuusha
  4. Evie_q

Yes but as I’ve read somewhere I should just use cells?

Yes but as I’ve read somewhere I should just use cells?
  5. Evie_q

rn Im using tiki armor+ stardust dragon/cell staffs but I’ve played melee all the game until now...

rn Im using tiki armor+ stardust dragon/cell staffs but I’ve played melee all the game until now :/ idk honestly what would work better (expert mode)
  6. Evie_q

I think I’ll try again to kill this Dude Fishron but with the summoning set, if you see this...

I think I’ll try again to kill this Dude Fishron but with the summoning set, if you see this which weapons do you recommend me? (Pre-Moon Lord please) I’ll just keep running in circles while they kill him oof I’m so tired I don’t want to go hunt worms ;(
  7. Evie_q

With the beetle? armor I could manage to get Duke Fishron almost dead and he killed me. After...

With the beetle? armor I could manage to get Duke Fishron almost dead and he killed me. After that I used like 5 truffle worms and died and lost them all :) Got my 2nd cell phone lol thanks fisher for the rARE DROPS I hate you so much
  8. Evie_q

After defeating Golem and Plantera both 1st time really easy I died to them a lot because I’m...

After defeating Golem and Plantera both 1st time really easy I died to them a lot because I’m: dumb and unstable. But FINALLY got the summoner item from Plantera and the tiki armor (I switched from melee to summoning yes)
  9. Evie_q

Btw update on my expert mode 1st try: Could manage to kill the lunatic boi somehow and the...

Btw update on my expert mode 1st try: Could manage to kill the lunatic boi somehow and the pilars (OOF THE SOLAR PILAR WAS HARD AF) but the Moon Lord literally blew me away. Anyways got some weapons from the towers yay
  10. Evie_q

I really like this forum’s design but it’s not too active x( I hope I can join more and more...

I really like this forum’s design but it’s not too active x( I hope I can join more and more when the update drops
  11. Evie_q

Yeah lmao enemies despawn right in front of my left-click auto spam x)

Yeah lmao enemies despawn right in front of my left-click auto spam x)
  12. Evie_q

Ask me period

Yes ❤️ I do enjoy building but I’m not too creative so I’d say my favourite would be a really deep pit I did for monsters with a lot of traps and lava at the bottom (just a little so items don’t burn). And then using rolling platforms so the money and drops all stack in the house for me to get...
  13. Evie_q

just beat plantera and the golem in 1st try in hardmode lol;;; daedalus bow for plantera and...

just beat plantera and the golem in 1st try in hardmode lol;;; daedalus bow for plantera and seedler for golem x) turtle armor btw
  14. Evie_q

thank you ♥ I read it before but missed it after and couldn't find it :D

thank you ♥ I read it before but missed it after and couldn't find it :D
  15. Evie_q

Ask me period

I hate derplings and herplings honestly, I go with the storm divers I guess %-_-
Back
Top Bottom