Recent content by Exo TheKing_X9

1. Exo TheKing_X9

Could we get a psycho boulder enemy that stabs you on getfixedboi and no traps worlds?

Could we get a psycho boulder enemy that stabs you on getfixedboi and no traps worlds?
  2. Exo TheKing_X9

NPCs & Enemies Desert Boss Idea

Good idea. but Re-Logic doesn't want to add a lot of bosses (we all want more lmao yeah)
  3. Exo TheKing_X9

Weapons & Equip Modifiers To Armour

Maybe, they will be different. like this: 0.25% damage reduction 0.25% crit chance 0.25% more damage 0.25% melee speed yeah. kinda weak but not gives you free 12% damage
  4. Exo TheKing_X9

Game Mechanics A new reforge for summoner class

Loyal +1 free slot +7% Summon tag damage +5% damage +10% range
  5. Exo TheKing_X9

Weapons & Equip Modifiers To Armour

Now, with this you can get scammed more -_-
  6. Exo TheKing_X9

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron is too boring

Maybe it should be water bolt-like things instead of shadowflame
  7. Exo TheKing_X9

The Clothier uses shadowflame skulls to attack and Skeletron cursed him. Do you get why I added shadowflame now?
  8. Exo TheKing_X9

Skeletron is kind of a baby compared to some bosses even with the skulls in Expert mode because you can cheese them with a box. So I thought of new attacks for Skeletron Here's all that changes https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/894422554/
  9. Exo TheKing_X9

Boulder Rain

Boulder Rain
  10. Exo TheKing_X9

Items What

An item named What. It has a 1 in a million chance to appear in your inventory. It does absolutely nothing Tooltip: it can even slay a god! It says it does 444444444 damage but it does none It says it has a -444% crit chance
  11. Exo TheKing_X9

BOULDER

BOULDER
  12. Exo TheKing_X9

Game Mechanics Add wood or blocks to Fishing Crates' drop pool.

Then titanium crates would drop titanium bars.
  13. Exo TheKing_X9

The Last Post Wins!

E
  14. Exo TheKing_X9

Weapons & Equip On the "Terra Shield" (combination accessory between Ankh Shield, Frozen Turtle Shell, Paladin's Shield, and Flesh Knuckles)

I guess 17 would be for a zenith shield, this accessory might be like 11-14 defense, the zenith would be 15-19
Back
Top Bottom