NPCs & Enemies Skeletron is too boring

Skeletron is kind of a baby compared to some bosses even with the skulls in Expert mode because you can cheese them with a box. So I thought of new attacks for Skeletron
Here's all that changes https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/894422554/
I appreciate you making a mockup for this suggestion. I agree that Skeletron could be more cheese-proof. However, I don't think giving him shadowflame attacks is the way to go. Skeletron has no connection to shadowflame. The easiest way would be to simply make his skulls go through blocks.

I appreciate you making a mockup for this suggestion. I agree that Skeletron could be more cheese-proof. However, I don't think giving him shadowflame attacks is the way to go. Skeletron has no connection to shadowflame. The easiest way would be to simply make his skulls go through block
The Clothier uses shadowflame skulls to attack and Skeletron cursed him. Do you get why I added shadowflame now?

The Clothier uses shadowflame skulls to attack and Skeletron cursed him. Do you get why I added shadowflame now?
I don't think that's very strong reasoning. Nothing else in the Dungeon has any shadowflame effects; it's all water and bones. Not to mention that the Clothier only gets shadowflame once he's free, which could show a separation from the Dungeon's influence.

I don't think that's very strong reasoning. Nothing else in the Dungeon has any shadowflame effects; it's all water and bones. Not to mention that the Clothier only gets shadowflame once he's free, which could show a separation from the Dungeon's influence.
Maybe it should be water bolt-like things instead of shadowflame

Back
Top Bottom