Recent content by F5Astronine

1. F5Astronine

tModLoader Trouble coding accessories to have the effects of other accessories

I used the accessory effect example to help me, but was not effective, as the example I was given with the Magma Stone uses a bool value, whereas the Star Cloak and its upgrades do not use any bool values. Really struggling to find answers to anything from anyone or anything here. Sorry...
  2. F5Astronine

And how would I clone these defaults...? Apologies :sigh:
  3. F5Astronine

I'm aware, I just don't know how I can make it recognise a currentItem in already existing Terraria code, or how I can create my own. :confused:
  4. F5Astronine

No idea what any of this means, today is my first day working with tModding and with C# altogether. Apologies if I'm wasting your time :sigh:
  5. F5Astronine

Why not? I follow random ppl cause yes

Why not? I follow random ppl cause yes
  6. F5Astronine

Part of the goal for my mod is to improve quality-of-life in some way, and I'm trying to make an accessory that combines the effects of the Charm of Myths and the Star Veil. I am having trouble finding how I can code this, however, as after examining Terraria's source (mainly Player.cs), there...
  7. F5Astronine

tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

Where can I find a general list of the effects that accessories give? I want an accessory I make to have the effects of another accessory, but I'm unaware of how I can find the code for them. More specifically, part of the goal for my mod is to improve quality-of-life in some way, and I'm...
  8. F5Astronine

tModLoader Error CS1003

I can't believe fixing this was as simple as that. I really do suck lmao. Thank youuuu!!!
  9. F5Astronine

tModLoader Error CS1003

So I just started trying to make my first mod with no experience, and I wanted to edit the crafting station of the Basic Sword so that it's obtainable but not until later on. However when I replaced the tile ID for the crafting station (changed to 412 from WorkBenches) I get this error that...
Back
Top Bottom